Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Indiana-Summer Start  (Read 647 times)

ecadez

Indiana-Summer Start
« on: May 25, 2006, 05:04:01 PM »
Anyone else doing the Indiana-Summer Start... I was planning on minnesota but I hated the law school location and the city, bloomington was awesome, so I'll be heading to Indiana in about a month.

kmpnj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • law school numbers
    • Email
Re: Indiana-Summer Start
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 05:06:00 PM »
Latin Lord is doing the summer start in Indianapolis.  He posts on here quite often (Usually in T3/T4 acceptances and rejections).

I wish I could have started early.  I can't stand having all of this time on my hands.

mthorpe

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Thorpe429
    • View Profile
    • LSN: My split is going to make me the waitlist king...hopefully one will admit me.
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 09:34:46 PM »
I am not sure of the exact location of the thread (if you do a search for Indiana or IU you should be able to find it), but I believe a few people on this board have stated that they are planning on the summer start.  Also, I believe the guy who set up the IU google group is doing the summer start, so you may want to send out an e-mail there.  Hope that helps, and hope to see you next fall.
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.”

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=Thorpe429

latinlord

• Sr. Citizen
  • ME... Litigating at the Indiana State Court house!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - latinlord
    • View Profile
    • myspace profile, "come and say hello"
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 07:01:30 PM »
He are talking about the Indiana University summer start in Bloomington! I guess they have one too, kool. Anyway i'm in the one currently in Indianapolis. And mine already started the 15th of May!
Graduated from Indiana Law - Indianapolis!!
Was a 3rd year Visiting Student at Villanova University School of Law.
Graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law - LL.M in Trial Advocacy Candidate 2010
 Published by Chicano/Latino Law Review of UCLA LAW. & I'm a Licensed Esq. NOW!