Law School Discussion

Beauty Favs

Hybrid Vigor

• prestigious
    • View Profile
Re: Beauty Favs
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2006, 12:26:30 PM »
I really love the all white look for summer.  I also enjoy flipflop/ thong style shoes.  I'm looking out for some cute ones, because I simply can't stomach paying $100 for what is essentially leather flip flops with some rhinestones!

Target for flip flops.

And 2nd to Chanel lipgloss (Glossimers). They are expensive as all hell ($24 a tube) but are beautifully packaged in lovely colors. And I also always, always, always wear earrings but I wear the same ones everyday unless I'm going out.

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2006, 12:29:24 PM »
I really love the all white look for summer.  I also enjoy flipflop/ thong style shoes.  I'm looking out for some cute ones, because I simply can't stomach paying $100 for what is essentially leather flip flops with some rhinestones!

Target for flip flops.

And 2nd to Chanel lipgloss (Glossimers). They are expensive as all hell ($24 a tube) but are beautifully packaged in lovely colors. And I also always, always, always wear earrings but I wear the same ones everyday unless I'm going out.

Agreed.  I even wore cute earrings to walk 15 miles.  I feel naked without them.

Is it just me or has MAC recently upped their prices? Most products are now close to $20 when they used to be closer to $12. I hate when that happens. 

Hybrid Vigor

• prestigious
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2006, 01:26:28 PM »

Target for flip flops.

Agreed.  I even wore cute earrings to walk 15 miles.  I feel naked without them.

Is it just me or has MAC recently upped their prices? Most products are now close to $20 when they used to be closer to $12. I hate when that happens. 

They did. When I started wearing MAC, the lipglosses were about less than $12. Now, they're what? 13.50? 14.50?

LAcreole

• The Struggle Continues
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2006, 01:47:49 PM »
Shiseido hydro face lotion
Nars essential vitamin serum
Everybody uses neutrogena
Cetaphil
Clinque

Mac lip gloss
Clarins gloss or Peter thomas roth lip balm
I don't wear makeup that much but i use mac tint and tan and that seems to pass

As for jeans just depends , preferably ones that make me have a butt.

finally

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2006, 01:51:19 PM »

Target for flip flops.

Yes, Moni, MAC did raise its prices!   >:(      Is it just me or do their products not last very long?   ???  Wonderful products tho.  I think they make their products so short-lasting and then raise the prices so that we have to buy more products to make it stay on!   Did any of u guys buy that "stay" spray ( I forgot what is was called) ?

Hybrid Vigor

• prestigious
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2006, 01:53:47 PM »

Target for flip flops.

Yes, Moni, MAC did raise its prices!   >:(      Is it just me or do their products not last very long?   ???  Wonderful products tho.  I think they make their products so short-lasting and then raise the prices so that we have to buy more products to make it stay on!   Did any of u guys buy that "stay" spray ( I forgot what is was called) ?

This stuff? http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15121&PRODUCT_ID=PROD1535

Never tried it. What does it do exactly?

finally

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2006, 01:56:19 PM »

Target for flip flops.

This stuff? http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15121&PRODUCT_ID=PROD1535

Never tried it. What does it do exactly?

it's suppossed to make your makeup stay on all day/ all night.  until u actually wash it off.   it does make it last longer but not as long as it claims, at least w/ me it doesn't

yeah it is called Fix+. LOL can't believe you have the site all ready!   :D

finally

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2006, 02:32:01 PM »
Hmm, I've never had a problem with mac eye makeup wearing off, but I've never tried their powder or foundation (or lip gloss/stick).  I do use their "select" cover up, or whatever it's called, and it tends to stay on pretty well.

REALLY?  my liner and the base shadows don't wear off but the top color always does. Blush is always gone. maybe i'm doing something wrong!   :D

LAcreole

• The Struggle Continues
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2006, 02:36:12 PM »
REALLY?  my liner and the base shadows don't wear off but the top color always does. Blush is always gone. maybe i'm doing something wrong

Exactly that's why I don't wear makeup that much. I have to find something that works perfect for my oily skin.

finally

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2006, 02:42:53 PM »
Yeah I didn't used to wear a lot of makeup still don't and when I do I try to make it look as natural and as 'earthy' as possible.  

no never tried it, thanks  will do.