Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: .  (Read 11919 times)

Brod

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: What are your relationship deal-breakers?
« Reply #210 on: May 30, 2006, 03:38:57 AM »
-can't hate new york (cause i love it and would like to raise my family there)
-can't hate california (cause i'd like to raise my family there)
-can't be shorter than 5'2
-isn't a radical, extremist, or fundamentalist sort of anything

So Holly are you saying you want to raise your family in NY orCA? You don't want to live on both coasts simultaneously do you?

Ideally I'd like to live in NY until my kids start elementary school, but then raise them in california, then move back to NY if at all possible. I'm all for being as bi-coastal as humanly possible

Lily Jaye

• Sr. Citizen
  • A Schizophrenic Veronica
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 30, 2006, 10:29:07 AM »
bad breath  ;), anti-choice, pro-war, materialistic.

w00t!

Also, this is why I <3 NYU boys.
Random 2L who does not spend nearly as much time here as she should.

Lily Jaye

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 04, 2006, 10:22:39 AM »
w00t!

Also, this is why I <3 NYU boys.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

on the other hand, glad to see you finally have a self-tar up. 

:D  I wish it were me. :'(

Lily Jaye

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 04, 2006, 10:26:19 AM »
eh, i'll always think of you as terra.  :)

i think you may have kept the same tar for longer than just about anybody. 

Very possible. :)

G-Rock

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #214 on: June 04, 2006, 04:02:21 PM »

i had dis one girlfriend who kep' on gettin fukin preggers.

Once my album drops, this whole law school *&^%'s gonna be a wrap, ya hurr me?

Goodfella

• Sr. Citizen
  • I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 05, 2006, 01:20:29 AM »
Back to the subject at hand, going to Israel has guilted me into not necessarily limiting myself to the tribe (I mean, I'll be in Cville next year, can't really do that), but I don't think I'll be messing around with any devout Christians again.
UVA '09

Pirate Pete

• LSD Obsessed
  • member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 05, 2006, 01:31:49 AM »
Back to the subject at hand, going to Israel has guilted me into not necessarily limiting myself to the tribe (I mean, I'll be in Cville next year, can't really do that), but I don't think I'll be messing around with any devout Christians again.

My first kiss/date was with a home schooled devout Anglican from a family of ten kids who ended up going to VMI.  We disagreed over that whole woman admitted into the Citadel issue and, basically, it just wasn't gonna work out.  But, even as an agnostic existentialist/atheist, I've had some good friendships with people who were quite religious.  I can't imagine it being a deal breaker for me, although I can see my lack of religion being a dealbreaker for someone else.
fair like the sun that shines in my soul when you're near, emily
Wow, Em is genius!

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 05, 2006, 08:00:11 AM »

My first kiss/date was with a home schooled devout Anglican from a family of ten kids who ended up going to VMI.  We disagreed over that whole woman admitted into the Citadel issue and, basically, it just wasn't gonna work out.  But, even as an agnostic existentialist/atheist, I've had some good friendships with people who were quite religious.  I can't imagine it being a deal breaker for me, although I can see my lack of religion being a dealbreaker for someone else.

what if they dont love and/or worship the Simpsons?
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

veg

« Reply #218 on: June 05, 2006, 08:45:18 AM »

Until you have kids with them, and all of a sudden they decide it's important that the kids be indoctinated as well, because he wants to see them in heaven.
Religion is a deal-breaker for a lot of people (including myself) for a reason.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 05, 2006, 09:35:23 AM »

My first kiss/date was with a home schooled devout Anglican from a family of ten kids who ended up going to VMI. We disagreed over that whole woman admitted into the Citadel issue and, basically, it just wasn't gonna work out. But, even as an agnostic existentialist/atheist, I've had some good friendships with people who were quite religious. I can't imagine it being a deal breaker for me, although I can see my lack of religion being a dealbreaker for someone else.

My first kiss/date was with a home schooled devout Anglican from a family of ten kids who ended up going to VMI. We disagreed over that whole woman admitted into the Citadel issue and, basically, it just wasn't gonna work out. But, even as an agnostic existentialist/atheist, I've had some good friendships with people who were quite religious. I can't imagine it being a deal breaker for me, although I can see my lack of religion being a dealbreaker for someone else.

Until you have kids with them, and all of a sudden they decide it's important that the kids be indoctinated as well, because he wants to see them in heaven.
Religion is a deal-breaker for a lot of people (including myself) for a reason.

TITCR.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future