Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT nightmares  (Read 7607 times)

CapriceLO3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: LSAT nightmares
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 01:07:18 AM »
I thought people who said they dreamed/had a nightmare about the LSATs were full of more *&^% than that dairy farm down my street. Little did I know that it does exist. I had one the week before the LSAT. Woke up at 3 am and nearly had a damn heart attack. Freaky, freaky crap. I miss my dreams of being with those girls from The Real World.

TheCanadian

• Sr. Citizen
  • :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2006, 01:12:10 AM »
It's not the first time I'm having dreams/nightmares about the LSAT. I start solving problems in my sleep and just can't get them done and then I wake up totally freaking out. Given that I have to be up by 6am for work, it sucks!
Anybody else having 'em?
I have nightmares of running out of time or missing the LSAT...it creates such anxiety.
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

Barry Bonds

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2006, 11:25:58 AM »
HAHAHHAHAHHA

Dukestarbored

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2007, 03:34:18 PM »
I had this one recurring dream for the few weeks after I took the LSAT, until I got my score.  I'm standing in my old boathouse at college and the envelope gets delivered there. In one incarnation of the dream I was a weird hermit living in the woods, in others I was living in the boathouse, in still others I went there solely for the purpose of receiving the letter there because that's where it was going to be delivered. Anyway, I have the envelope in my hands, I open it, and see I scored a 150, well below what I was shooting for. And here's where it got weird: I then went around collecting pieces of exotic fruit (papayas, kiwis, pineapples, etc.), which were then fed into a machine, sort of like the ones in a batting cage. and used to beat me to death.  Yeah, weird.

gatorbish420

• AOL Instant Messenger - gatormatt1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2007, 03:47:37 PM »
Strange story- dates back to Junes LSAT of 2006. My girlfriend was actually taking the LSAT then. She took the LSAT on a Saturday, then that night I had a dream that she got a 162. Meanwhile, I didnt know much about LSAT then, but this number popped into my head. Surely enough, a couple weeks later she gets her scores.....162. I recently took this FEB LSAT, I havent had any dreams so far. But now every night before I go to my bed, I constantly repeat 180,180,180,180.....in hope that it spawns a dream.
partied hard and finished with a 2.8, now trying to live the american dream, by busting a high LSAT and go to a top 40....

lawgirl415

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 04:15:01 PM »
I had no dreams or nightmares before the LSAT last weekend. But last night I dreamed I received my score and it was a 151  :'( I hope my real score is better.
VOTE MCCAIN/PALIN 2008!!!!!!

cipnj718

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2007, 02:08:13 PM »
mine was pretty funny.....the day after i took the test..i took a nap...and dreamt that after the exam was done they gave us extra 10 minz to finish all the answers we didnt complete...i was really excited until of course i woke up...and became really upset..........since thats what  i needed the most during the exam....too bad...may be next time

HerrHegel

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2007, 02:53:55 PM »
I didn't dream about the test near the actual administration, but a while ago I did dream that my taking the exam was very similar to the written test scene in Men in Black. What's odd about that is that I had not seen the movie in quite a while, though I had recently watched The Fugitive, starring, of course, Tommy Lee Jones, who I don't believe went to law school.