Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: So I changed my ethnicity to African-American on my social security file  (Read 3485 times)

Toogie

• View Profile
    • Email
What they aren't good schools? You can go to law school with me? ;)

finally

What they aren't good schools? You can go to law school with me? ;)

my LSAT score was low (GPA saved me) so I pretty much have to take what I can get!! 

Thanks for the offer, LOL.   ;) :-* ;) :D

Toogie

• View Profile
    • Email
That's why you should have applied to law school in Canada or France, GPA is much more important. From what my Canadian/French buddies tell me, the U.S schools are LSAT whores and they are pretty much correct.

Will you visit me in Paris? :(

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
Back in the saddle again.

finally

That's why you should have applied to law school in Canada or France, GPA is much more important. From what my Canadian/French buddies tell me, the U.S schools are LSAT whores and they are pretty much correct.

Will you visit me in Paris? :(

so you are set on Paris and gave up on Canada?

finally

And always will. :D
always will what?
Be a Miss and never a Mrs.

grrrrrrrr; u are just mad that I found out you have a Mrs.!!!   :o :D :P ;)

Toogie

• View Profile
    • Email
Hey back up off my woman jerk.  >:(

And no, but it's either gonna be Vancouver, Toronto, Paris, or Nice. ^_^

finally

Hey back up off my woman jerk.  >:(

And no, but it's either gonna be Vancouver, Toronto, Paris, or Nice. ^_^

Don't worry - LP likes to stalk me!!!!   :D

abroad? so are you excited?

Toogie

• View Profile
    • Email
Yes, I am beautiful. ;)

I've always wanted to be an expat. I know this country is much better than most but I think our reputation has really been damaged and it'll take a while for it come back. So till then I'll be abroad, studying and working! But I like the amount of money us Americans get paid so I'll probably be working for an American firm with intl offices. :)

finally

Yes, I am beautiful. ;)

I've always wanted to be an expat. I know this country is much better than most but I think our reputation has really been damaged and it'll take a while for it come back. So till then I'll be abroad, studying and working! But I like the amount of money us Americans get paid so I'll probably be working for an American firm with intl offices. :)

Sounds good.  Are you really into politics - it seems as though you are since you are so concerned (rightfully so) with the nation's sullied reputation.   :)  It'll get better; bush will be gone soon