Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: So I changed my ethnicity to African-American on my social security file  (Read 3381 times)

George JeffersonČ

• Sr. Citizen
  • Suck on my salty chocolate balls!
    • View Profile
Because prestige of institution = happiness? :o

:D

Obviously you have to have some kind of chip on your shoulder if you're gonna call someone a troll for no reason.

He seemed pretty happy about it. I've never seen him bitter. Anyway, good luck with your trolling.
Put 'em in yo mouth!

finally

Yeah, I just remember being yelled at in grade school.  I agree that the people collecting statistics are coming along.  I always feel pressured to put black because I think if I don't than that somehow means I'm ashamed.  And I'm certainly not!

Werd. Black pride sister!
And I didn't "decide out of the blue" that I was Black, I've known it for a long time but I thought it'd be nice to have it on paper for once.  :)

I wasn't saying u were doing that ( I think someone else  a few posts lower was implying that tho)

LOL Black pride sister, sorry I can be a bit militant sometimes!   :-[ :D ;)

Haha I know, sorry I should have been more clear that I wasn't referring to you.

But still Black pride!  >:(

Don't worry about it!!!  Trust me, I get a little hot around the collar on these threads sometimes. To validate you- That implication was a little mean. so from me to you, let it go.   
javascript:void(0);
javascript:void(0);
Hey Toogie, where do u live anyway (state)?

Aww thanks, you're sweet.

I live in California but will either move to Canada or France. I've been accepted into a few intl dual degree programs. I'm very into comparative legal systems and I'd love to learn both the common and civil bodies of law. I wish to practice in either Paris or Toronto. :)

I dunno I'm pretty young for a starting law student (21) and I just have big dreams that's why I ignore dorks like Jay who are probably older and more bitter sadly.  :-\

You are kinda young. . 21!  That's good tho.   ;)

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

Obviously you have to have some issues if you're gonna call someone a troll for no reason.

No, but it does = smug sense of superiority  :D

Just kidding.

And I was calling you a troll because of this whole "I filed as an African-American" schtick.  You are either a clever troll, a deceitful opportunist, or just a complete moron.  So I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt. 

But I'm just a bitter, 24-year-old coot...  ;)

Toogie

• View Profile
    • Email

Obviously you have to have some issues if you're gonna call someone a troll for no reason.

No, but it does = smug sense of superiority  :D

Just kidding.

And I was calling you a troll because of this whole "I filed as an African-American" schtick.  You are either a clever troll, a deceitful opportunist, or just a complete moron.  So I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt. 

Can I take all of the above? But I'm just messing around, although truly I did change my ethnicity to African-American to better reflect my identity. You old dawg you, that's the age I'll be when I finish law school (if I decide to not go to France and stay in Amerika, otherwise I'll be 25). Good luck to all in the thread, even Jefferson with his asskissing. :D

Ms. finally, we should talk more, you are a Ms. yes? )>'.')>

George JeffersonČ

• Sr. Citizen
  • Suck on my salty chocolate balls!
    • View Profile
even Jefferson with his asskissing. :D

It's what I do best.
Put 'em in yo mouth!

finally

No, but it does = smug sense of superiority  :D

Just kidding.

And I was calling you a troll because of this whole "I filed as an African-American" schtick.  You are either a clever troll, a deceitful opportunist, or just a complete moron.  So I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt. 

Can I take all of the above? But I'm just messing around, although truly I did change my ethnicity to African-American to better reflect my identity. You old dawg you, that's the age I'll be when I finish law school (if I decide to not go to France and stay in Amerika, otherwise I'll be 25). Good luck to all in the thread, even Jefferson with his asskissing. :D

Ms. finally, we should talk more, you are a Ms. yes? )>'.')>

yes sweetie, it's a Miss Finally!  LOL  :D ;)

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
And always will. :D
Back in the saddle again.

finally

Toogie

• View Profile
    • Email

always will what?

Where are you going to law school?

finally

always will what?

Where are you going to law school?

Who me, dunno yet.  I sent in several deposits to schools that I honestly don't want to go to.  Somewhere in Florida.  I went to undergrad @ "the U"