Law School Discussion

Poll

na56

• View Profile
Re: Worst Admissions Staff in T14
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2006, 06:18:35 PM »
Your response was that other people think you are "brilliant." So instead of insulting me back you make another statement to showcase your arrogance. That is an arrogant statement dont you think? That is why I was saying that you when you post you are portraying youself as an arrogant, annoying prick (which you probably are in real life). Again, I feel sorry for you. We somehow keep getting back to this obvious point that you refuse to concede.

HTH"

Pirate Pete

• member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2006, 11:25:30 PM »
Thanks for the help, Googler.  I did drop off the check in person, it's just that after searching the board, asking them politely to not cash the check seemed like the ethical thing to do (without a stop payment).

And I wonder, could this poll be amended to include other schools as well?

Pirate Pete

• member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2006, 11:27:14 PM »
what schools did you have in mind?

Lots of them...enough to stop the argument  :D

Pirate Pete

• member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2006, 11:34:15 PM »
what schools did you have in mind?

Lots of them...enough to stop the argument  :D

that would have to be a separate poll, no?  :-\

maybe i'll create one with all the ABA schools, and give everyone like five votes.  :D

yes, i'm that bored.  :(

I'm sorry...being bored is the worst  >:(

Well, if you create that thread, it will get posted in, and it will also not make this board seem so elitist.

Pirate Pete

• member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2006, 11:42:04 PM »
yeah, i might do it later.  alphabetical order of course.  ;)

That way no one gets offended  ;)

Pirate Pete

• member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2006, 11:46:51 PM »
yeah....  i kind of want to offend some people, but i refrain because i don't want to offend other people in the process.  :(

and by some people, i mean harvard.  ;)

If it makes you feel any better, I read one of Toby Stock's blogs (did I get his name right?) that someone on here had linked to and thought that it was really lame.  Like, if I had applied and gotten into Harvard and then read the blog, it would have negatively affected my decision.

Lily Jaye

• A Schizophrenic Veronica
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2006, 04:46:33 AM »
yeah....  i kind of want to offend some people, but i refrain because i don't want to offend other people in the process.  :(

If it makes you feel any better, I read one of Toby Stock's blogs (did I get his name right?) that someone on here had linked to and thought that it was really lame.  Like, if I had applied and gotten into Harvard and then read the blog, it would have negatively affected my decision.

:D

Lily Jaye

• A Schizophrenic Veronica
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2006, 04:50:54 AM »
Thanks for the help, Googler.  I did drop off the check in person, it's just that after searching the board, asking them politely to not cash the check seemed like the ethical thing to do (without a stop payment).

And I wonder, could this poll be amended to include other schools as well?

FWIW, I would have done the same thing.  But I have a somewhat irrational fear of the C&F committee. :-\

H4CS

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2006, 04:53:50 AM »

I won't cry, I promise.

na56

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2006, 08:11:33 AM »
Googler--I'd like that you not resort to anything, especially not resort to showcasing how "brilliant" you are