Law School Discussion

Iowa bound

Iowa bound
« on: May 21, 2006, 04:18:35 PM »
I am (probably) moving to Iowa in July... I am visiting June 1/2nd to try to secure some housing.  As long as my wife can get a decent job there we'll likely be signing up.  However, I wonder if anyone else is visiting Iowa during that time?  I want to meet up with people because I simply haven't been in the midwest for about 2-3 years.  I missed the corn I guess...

Re: Iowa bound
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 06:27:09 PM »
I am (probably) moving to Iowa in July... I am visiting June 1/2nd to try to secure some housing.  As long as my wife can get a decent job there we'll likely be signing up.  However, I wonder if anyone else is visiting Iowa during that time?  I want to meet up with people because I simply haven't been in the midwest for about 2-3 years.  I missed the corn I guess...

woo hoo--welcome to the corn. glad you've made your decision. i will be moving at the end of July but unfortunately will be visiting this week and out of town when you are there. PM me if you want any help getting around...

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 07:49:31 PM »

woo hoo--welcome to the corn. glad you've made your decision. i will be moving at the end of July but unfortunately will be visiting this week and out of town when you are there. PM me if you want any help getting around...

Where are you from?  I am still looking for a place and trying to decide between buying a townhouse and renting... if you're familiar with the area I would like to know where you recommend living?

yiplong

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 05:38:37 AM »
good luck at Iowa!

Kevin26.2

• i love this movie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 09:16:57 PM »
fantastic! i wont be looking for housing until after you, so i'd appreciate any insight you have into whatever you find.

congrats! heres to 3 years in the corn.