Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: argument  (Read 1694 times)

Ivy_Hopeful

• Sr. Citizen
  • Final UGPA 3.894 / LSAT 141
    • MSN Messenger - dduncan81@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Dduncan81
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Derryp999
    • View Profile
    • A website that I built and maintain.
argument
« on: January 29, 2004, 04:24:01 PM »
Is there an echo in here? J/K Good Man/Woman
Winners: Cooley w/$, UDM
Losers: MSU, DePaul, NYLS, UI, Georegtown, WSU, PSU, Kent, Cleavland State, ASU
In Limbo + Purgatory: N/A

Law School Numbers.com

LSD Debut UGPA 3.651 Final UGPA 3.894 / LSAT October 1st, 2005: 141

prelaw_undergrad

• View Profile
Re: character and fitness
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2004, 03:43:01 PM »
Ivy_Hopeful:

I think you need to get over yourself.  After all, most people don't come to this site just to listen to your ingenious advice.  ::)  I do hope you are not so arrogant in real life; otherwise you'll get a well-deserved swift kick in the ass. 

I really do pity everyone who must endure your not-so-humble attitude.

Ivy_Hopeful

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2004, 08:01:29 PM »
I am arrogant, yes...I also have many other good qualities. But if you feel that using disparaging phrases such as you have is going to affect my attitudes you are sadly mistaken. Also if you feel that you're not up to debate on issues and hearing the voices of those whom are not content with your posts then you might need to evaluate your behavior under a new light. In other words I wasa buring the hatchet and going along my merry way... You are one the ONLY posters that has bucked my responses. So I believe you might need to "get over yourself" becasue this forum is for those who are stressed out about the app process, happy about attending law school, anger is not exchanged between posters we are all fighting the same battle and are on the same team. SO irespect your opinons and I have my own on the same subject the only thing that got to me was the ASSUMPTION that I haev not done my research. Because I have done extensive research on law school and the like. (By the way I have seeked advice and council from admissions comittee members, directors etc so do not assume what you are not currently aware of) I apologize for any misconception that I give, I wish garner a truce...

Law School Numbers.com

prelaw_undergrad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2004, 08:48:19 PM »
...if you feel that you're not up to debate on issues and hearing the voices of those whom are not content with your posts then you might need to evaluate your behavior under a new light... I wish garner a truce...

I didn't realize that reminding you that you are and arrogant bastard was up for debate.  My favorite part of your last post was when you wished 'to garner a truce,' after only writing insults.  Yeah, THAT MAKES COMPLETE SENSE. ::) 

I am surprised that one who is 'Ivy_Hopeful' cannot stay on the present topic.  I wonder how you came to develop your previous post on this discussion, but I find that questioning your logic to be useless, as you have no logic.  My last post was concerning this comment you made:

Is there an echo in here?

My comment:

I think you need to get over yourself.  After all, most people don't come to this site just to listen to your ingenious advice.  ::)

My question to you is:  HOW could you logcially create
...if you feel that you're not up to debate on issues and hearing the voices of those whom are not content with your posts then you might need to evaluate your behavior under a new light... I wish garner a truce...
for a response?

Ivy_Hopeful

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2004, 03:31:55 AM »
You are a lost cause my friend  ::)

Arrogant yes, that is not a debate, I do have a father though so the other topic is also not under debate. My question is why quarrel with those are here to help (and don't respond like I haven;t helped people in this forum, look around).

I am tired (it's 1:30AM) and very sick of being knocked down by some one who is new to this place that doesn't like what I have to say.

if you still want to bicker then go sit in the corner where you belong. 

Let me rephrase, if you are going to act like a pouting preadolecent then I will treat you like one, if you want to use the big boy voice then I am all ears. Your tripe messages towards me are for those typical Im'ers who have nothing better to d with there life than to harrass someone who wants to accomplish something

Ivy_Hopeful (and if you want to play on words with my alias you can refer to me as Darrell Duncan)

By the way I stood up to bullies like you in the third grade, so
like I noted before maybe you need to evaluate your behavior on this forum.

If you do not want to call a truce... Whatever, then there's nothing more that I need to say

Law School Numbers.com

prelaw_undergrad

• View Profile
Re: argument
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2004, 03:58:30 PM »
use the big boy voice

HAHAHA!!! A "big boy voice" would not sound right coming from a woman. 

I love that you keep "asking" for a truce, yet seem to believe that insulting me will win me over.

I was not "arguing," per se: I was just reminding you that you are not an almighty, omniscient being and, thusly, need to get over yourself.  Even you admitted that, so if we have reached an agreement (which we seem to have), we cannot be disagreeing.  ;D

_____

Please learn the precious significance of spell check, and use it to learn to type/spell appropriately.

~~~~~

Yes, I DID have to add that snotty comment.

bobfett33

Re: spell check
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2004, 12:50:51 AM »
Yeah, I don't want to get in the middle of this moronic battle of the witless, but I have to jump in and say, man, you meant "sought." 

(By the way I have seeked advice and council from admissions comittee members, directors etc so do not assume what you are not currently aware of)

Sought, man, sought.  I know preterite tense is tricky...    ;)