Law School Discussion

Give Asians/Asian-Americans their own board

paigeroo

Re: Give Asians/Asian-Americans their own board
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2006, 07:03:16 AM »
that's weird.  my girlfriend's asian, and she doesn't have anything hanging from her rearview mirror.

of course, she doesn't drive, so that might be it...

lol don't get my started on the female asian drivers... I dont think there's enough bandwidth in the world :)

wait...  but...  aren't you a female asian driver?

wait, actually i don't know that you're a girl.  nevermind.

No you have it right.  But I'm in the minority when it comes to being an asian female and being capable of driving normally... here is a just a short list of the endless conundrums that female asian drivers run into on a daily basis:

1.  They have to switch lanes
2.  They have to look both ways
3.  Part one: They have to put the car in reverse when they are backing out of the garage
#3 part deux- they have to have opened the garage door before they do part 1 of 3.

My best friend's mom totaled 2 brand new mercedes within the span of one year because she didn't know how to switch lanes, and, crashed into a parked car.  Now that's retarded.

paigeroo

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2006, 07:04:29 AM »
that's weird.  my girlfriend's asian, and she doesn't have anything hanging from her rearview mirror.

of course, she doesn't drive, so that might be it...

lol don't get my started on the female asian drivers... I dont think there's enough bandwidth in the world :)

my wife said not to cross the street in front of her.

she'd happily add a notch to her fuzzy dice.   ;D

;D Rev... that's funny.  I'm guessing she's Asian?

paigeroo

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2006, 07:09:23 AM »
Rev that's awesome!  Me2.  Did she teach you Korean yet?

paigeroo

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2006, 09:47:36 AM »
we've been married 23 years, so i can follow along with a korean conversation, but cant speak it well or read it at all

rev, oh nul mo he soh?

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2006, 11:08:05 PM »

No you have it right.  But I'm in the minority when it comes to being an asian female and being capable of driving normally

That's what they all say.   ::)

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2008, 02:59:20 AM »
Actually, I think it would be great if there could be a "Diversity/Minority" board available with subcategories per grouping, adding as necessary to accomodate student diversity.