whats the worst pickup line you've ever heard

some weird girl

• Hobbs I object!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - icyandcoldgirl
    • View Profile
Re: whats the worst pickup line you've ever heard
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2006, 09:39:38 PM »
lol he was trying to say he dreamed about her, but did it badly

yeah, I guess so:)  I gave him the look.  I have this look that has a quality of repelling unwelcome men.  Works like magic ;D
OMG I have the go to hel@ look that people call the ice queen glare when I am repelling men that just dont do it for me lol

maddlibs

• Another round of Goose Halfie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2006, 09:45:13 PM »
I afraid to admit it, but I used to work at wienerschnitzel and try and pick up girls going thru the drive thru. Youd be surprised how hard it is to get a date when you are wearing a checkered visor that says "I have a wiener dude attitude"

I dont remember what lines I used but I am sure they werent very good. I did have luck with one girl however, but it didnt last long..she ended up being allergc to ketchup. :'(

Pirate Pete

• member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2006, 09:49:58 PM »
I afraid to admit it, but I used to work at wienerschnitzel and try and pick up girls going thru the drive thru. Youd be surprised how hard it is to get a date when you are wearing a checkered visor that says "I have a wiener dude attitude"

I dont remember what lines I used but I am sure they werent very good. I did have luck with one girl however, but it didnt last long..she ended up being allergc to ketchup. :'(

ROFL  :D

I am really dense so I wouldn't know a pickup line if it hit me in the face.

some weird girl

• Hobbs I object!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - icyandcoldgirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2006, 09:56:43 PM »
lol the old fell from Heaven line, some old guy tried to pick up my friend with tht once

lp4law

• super genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2006, 10:57:26 PM »
So I'm at this bar with my bros and this hot chick comes up to me, looking like Cindy Margolis, I swear.  She's all, "You're a stud.  Do me.  Now."  And I'm all shocked because that was a totally lame-*ss line she just pulled on me.  I almost threw up right there.  So I rolled my eyes and was like, "cha...whatever," and walked back to my bros.  I told them the story, pointing to the chick and all, and they couldn't believe it.  Their jaws were hanging open.  Hahaha...they seemed more appalled at the situation than I was. 

Who do these chicks think they are steppin' to me with their B-game?  Shiiiiit.

granola

• Granola is good in many different foods.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2006, 10:58:28 PM »
"Want to sleep with me?"

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2006, 01:43:51 AM »
So I'm at this bar with my bros and this hot chick comes up to me, looking like Cindy Margolis, I swear.  She's all, "You're a stud.  Do me.  Now."  And I'm all shocked because that was a totally lame-*ss line she just pulled on me.  I almost threw up right there.  So I rolled my eyes and was like, "cha...whatever," and walked back to my bros.  I told them the story, pointing to the chick and all, and they couldn't believe it.  Their jaws were hanging open.  Hahaha...they seemed more appalled at the situation than I was. 

Who do these chicks think they are steppin' to me with their B-game?  Shiiiiit.

I just showed this to my guy friend.

"dude, are you gay?"

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2006, 01:46:19 AM »
Hi, you'll do.

I may not be the best-looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

If I told you that you had a hot body, would you hold it against me?