Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Ask a Homosexual  (Read 45009 times)

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
Re: Ask a Homosexual
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2006, 10:43:39 PM »
OK on the anal sex note ... do people switch between top/bottom (sorry I'm not that familiar with the terms), or is one person generally on the bottom? One of those questions I've always wanted to ask but am usually too shy.

In my experience, most people prefer one or the other, given the option, though you will hear most gays say they are versatile.

But some couples do switch back and forth and others tend to always keep the roles the same.
Thanks  :) I appreciate being able to ask without getting this  ::)
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2006, 10:44:21 PM »
its always akward when they pick me up on their false positives.

"oh no, did i brush my hair gay this morning?"

"are my shorts too tight? do they clash with my bright orange shirt?"
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2006, 10:47:10 PM »
its always akward when they pick me up on their false positives.

"oh no, did i brush my hair gay this morning?"

"are my shorts too tight? do they clash with my bright orange shirt?"

My boyfriend has had a few gay "fans."  I don't blame them.  I rather like him myself.
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

odaiko

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2006, 10:52:30 AM »
do you really fantasize about seducing a straight guy/gal?

Yes. It's one of my most embarrassing qualities. :-\  And I've been close... twice!
University of Pennsylvania Class of 2009!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=agnetha

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2006, 12:19:29 PM »
I'll take these, too.

What % of gay men do anal? I've heard it's lower than most think, and does that... work for the recipient?

I can't answer this question.  But I do count myself lucky that a lot of lesbians "do anal."  And it "works" for me.

I admit I'm naive Miss P. I didn't know lesbians "did anal."  The things I learn on LSD.

OK on the anal sex note ... do people switch between top/bottom (sorry I'm not that familiar with the terms), or is one person generally on the bottom? One of those questions I've always wanted to ask but am usually too shy.

First, dbgirl, you should feel welcome to ask these questions.  It's totally cool.  And not just because I think you're awesome to begin with.

In truth, lesbians do pretty much everything anyone else does in bed, though my observations suggest that there are more "freaky" lesbians and more "prudish" lesbians than there are straight women of either sort, with fewer ladies in the mushy middle.  (I could definitely be wrong about this.)  But I even give my (non-male) partners "blowjobs" of a sort!  :o 

As for anal sex, a lot of people have hangups about anal sex and don't do it: lesbians and straight people and a small minority of gay men.  They're missing out!  To be honest (and this is the point of anonymous message boards, right?), I think anal sex is more fun with men, but that's for complicated, graphic reasons that I'd prefer not to discuss.  But plenty of lesbians have anal sex. Yay!

I think Bonkers admirably answered the top/bottom question, but I'll add one twist.  Lesbians generally call being "versatile" "switching" or being "a switch."  And I would hazard a guess that there are probably more lesbians who switch than there are gay men who are truly versatile, but I'm not sure about that.  It depends on the particular community, but a lot of lesbians seem to place an emphasis on the egalitarian potential and reciprocal nature of their relationships, and I think this plays out sexually as well.  Whatever floats your boat!  Me, I am not a switch.  A friend of mine once said, "Versatility is the opiate of the masses."  I'm sticking with it!

That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

finally

« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2006, 01:19:13 PM »
I've learned a lot on this thread!  Thanks guys and gals  :)

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2006, 01:49:18 PM »
I've learned a lot on this thread!  Thanks guys and gals  :)

got you ana11y curious, huh?

prevert
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

mto83

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2006, 02:19:54 PM »
and im sure the bottom benefits from the reach around

gotta love the reach around...  ;D

there is this thing called a prostate--it is a magical place.  :-X

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2006, 03:49:24 PM »
LOL.  I totally read this differently!  I thought Anderson was raising his eyebrows like, "Fool, what are you doing talking about the quality of my show?  You are some kind of whack Kato Kaelin redux."  You know, like if Dan Brown called Scalia up and said, "Justice, I really enjoyed your prose stylings in that last opinion.  Keep up the good work!"  But boys, enjoy the fantasies. (?!)  :D
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

trogdor

• Sr. Citizen
  • the BURNINATOR!
    • View Profile
    • LSN profile
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2006, 04:08:07 PM »
No way... there was total gay electricity in the air. Ryan was too brazen, taking his one shot to flirt with what was obviously a secret crush, and Anderson reverted to an embarrassed 6th grader for 2 unguarded seconds.

Classic television moment!

seacrest disturbs me.  i can't even watch... 
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." Orwell