Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Ask a Homosexual  (Read 42878 times)

finally

Re: Ask a Homosexual
« Reply #360 on: May 26, 2006, 12:42:39 PM »
I would like to proclaim today (Friday), as Honor Our Non-Gay-Identified Supportive Brothers/Sisters/Trans No Racial Assumptions Day. I think while we are remembering the Veterans, it is even more timely to remember these people.

Can I take a half-day?  I am envisioning a nice mani-pedi before the rain sets in.  I may even try a new color to memorialize the occasion.

lol, by all means the toes have to look right on this day!  

Hybrid Vigor

• Sr. Citizen
  • prestigious
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 26, 2006, 12:43:05 PM »
I would like to proclaim today (Friday), as Honor Our Non-Gay-Identified Supportive Brothers/Sisters/Trans No Racial Assumptions Day. I think while we are remembering the Veterans, it is even more timely to remember these people.

Can I take a half-day?  I am envisioning a nice mani-pedi before the rain sets in.  I may even try a new color to memorialize the occasion.

What color?? May I suggest OPI's Kinki in Helsinki
Die Luft der Freiheit weht

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 26, 2006, 12:49:15 PM »

I have never seen KIH before, but I like the name! I am a Got the Blues for Red (formerly Malaga Wine) gal in general.

Also, Bonkers, I would love to see the look on my boss's face as he read this thread.  Perhaps I'll enclose it with my resignation letter if I can't muster the nerve today.  :D
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 26, 2006, 12:50:17 PM »

Oh, you and toes...  ;)

I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

finally

« Reply #364 on: May 26, 2006, 12:52:12 PM »

Oh, you and toes...  ;)

LOL, I couldn't resist the shout out to blueb   :D :D

Hybrid Vigor

• Sr. Citizen
  • prestigious
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 26, 2006, 12:52:33 PM »

I have never seen KIH before, but I like the name! I am a Got the Blues for Red (formerly Malaga Wine) gal in general.

Also, Bonkers, I would love to see the look on my boss's face as he read this thread.  Perhaps I'll enclose it with my resignation letter if I can't muster the nerve today.  :D

Malaga Wine is my holy grail red. How's it diff from GtBfR? KiH is a shimmery iridescent dark purple-pink. A very fun summertime color.
Die Luft der Freiheit weht

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #366 on: May 26, 2006, 12:53:47 PM »
Miss P,
What's so hard about resigning?
To me, there isn't a better feeling in the world than saying "See Ya!"
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 26, 2006, 01:01:25 PM »
Malaga Wine is my holy grail red. How's it diff from GtBfR? KiH is a shimmery iridescent dark purple-pink. A very fun summertime color.

I think GtBfR is just barely different, slightly brighter or less bloody looking, but the same true-red (or blue-red, depending on your perspective on what is a "true red") tone.  But now you have me nostalgic for my roots.  MW is really just the best color there is. 

And KiH sounds perfect for the occasion.  I never go shimmery, but I love magenta and other purply pinks -- a perfect break-out-of-your-rut combination of risk and comfort.  So thank you for the recommendation!

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 26, 2006, 01:03:35 PM »
Miss P,
What's so hard about resigning?
To me, there isn't a better feeling in the world than saying "See Ya!"

Good point!  It does feel really liberatory.  And almost everyone knows I'm going, so it probably won't be a big deal.  But I love my job, the work, (most of) my supervisors, nearly all of my colleagues. It's going to be a very tough spot to leave.

incognito

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 26, 2006, 01:25:17 PM »
I wonder what mr. bonkers looks like?  All I can think of is dark hair.  And not obese.
Duke 2009