Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Ask a Homosexual  (Read 44447 times)

Angelina1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Ask a Homosexual
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2006, 04:08:34 PM »
Changing subject, did anyone see the dialogue between anderson cooper and ryan seacrest on CNN.  Check it out through this blog:  http://malcontent.typepad.com/malcontent/2005/11/anderson_and_ry.html

It is hilarious.  Anderson you can do so much better!  Like me!  Pick me!  God he's hot.  And if you were in high school during Channel 1 days it is this whole forbidden love erotic thing.
\

I agree Anderson is
HOT  HOT  HOT!
I haven't seen this clip, but will have to check it out. I tend to doubt AC would have much use for Ryan Seacrest, though, who is just hilarious--unintentionally so, I think. My boyfriend, who thinks Ryan is "the most useless human being on the planet," has developed a whole persona of a stalker/fan of his, so maybe that's why I find the subject so funny.
Michigan Law Class of 2009

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2006, 04:09:27 PM »
No way... there was total gay electricity in the air. Ryan was too brazen, taking his one shot to flirt with what was obviously a secret crush, and Anderson reverted to an embarrassed 6th grader for 2 unguarded seconds.

Classic television moment!

Oh, I definitely felt it coming from Seacrest; I just thought Anderson reacted to him as if he were a small child.  But Anderson has disappointed me before, it's true.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

trogdor

• Sr. Citizen
  • the BURNINATOR!
    • View Profile
    • LSN profile
« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2006, 04:14:09 PM »
seacrest disturbs me.  i can't even watch... 

I heart him... after law school we are going to get married.

he's so short, and he would have to be banned from talking, but he's attractive. 
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." Orwell

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2006, 04:15:18 PM »
Two words: Kato Kaelin.  I would not welcome him into my pool house.

I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2006, 04:26:36 PM »
Miss P, WTF are you?

Male, female, gay, straight, black, white, fat, skinny?

I'm so confused.

Which isn't something I should say in the "Ask a Homosexual" thread, but whatev.

I'm complicated, I guess.  :D

I'm quite female and quite feminine.  In no way skinny.  I am pretty much a lesbian, but that means different things to different people.  I like boys sometimes.  I am not black.  I have one white parent, but I'd prefer not to say too much more about my background.  I speak up a lot on BLSD, and I know that's confused some people about whether I might be black.  I hope I never say anything misleading about that.  That would be very lame.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2006, 04:29:37 PM »
This thread is hereby banning any further comparisons of Ryan Seacrest to K*to K*elin, that is gross.

Sorry, Bonkers!  I'll try!

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2006, 04:42:00 PM »
For what it's worth, I thought Miss P was a male gay. Didn't we have this discussion before?

We did?  I don't remember, but you may have discussed it with someone else.  I remember I applied to Bonkers SOL, and I thought I was pretty up front about things then.

joespecial

« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2006, 04:44:24 PM »
What is Bonkers SOL? I can't remember genders anymore, the whole transgender thing is throwing me off.

I actually hit on this guy a few weeks ago, and after some conversation, he said, "One thing I should tell you is, I'm a trans."

You're a WHAT ?!?!?!?!?  I am traumatized.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2006, 04:52:38 PM »
What is Bonkers SOL? I can't remember genders anymore, the whole transgender thing is throwing me off.

I actually hit on this guy a few weeks ago, and after some conversation, he said, "One thing I should tell you is, I'm a trans."

You're a WHAT ?!?!?!?!?  I am traumatized.

Oh sorry!  Remember when you did the admissions thing to your own school of law with its own entry criteria?  Oh, here: http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,51537.0.html

I know. Trans stuff can get very confusing... though not nearly as confusing as everyone squishing into those tidy boxes, I suppose.

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2006, 04:57:27 PM »
im a flaming hetero.

but id be all over a hot she-male or pre-op.
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?