Law School Discussion

Nemesis

• The High Priestess
    • View Profile
Re: SNAKES ON A MUTHAF*CKIN PLANE
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2006, 11:18:07 AM »
If some sh*t is even described as horror, I can't go see it. I saw that arachnapobia movie way back and didn't sleep for almost a week. No horror movies. Unless somebody finds me a boyfriend that I can bug incessantly while I'm scared.

Don't you have a boyfriend?

2Lacoste

• Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2006, 11:18:54 AM »
And the truth comes out....

Nemesis

• The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2006, 11:23:26 AM »
Ew, hell naw  :D I thought you did - speaking of which, are you happy about ya'll ending up in the same place?

Yup, I have a b/f and I'm very happy we're going to the same law school  ;D

I thought you had a boyfriend that was friends with my boyfriend...Maybe an ex-boyfriend? Or am I just confused?

2Lacoste

• Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2006, 11:26:30 AM »
KB'SNONEXISTENTBOYFRIENDTHREADHI JACKPWN3D!!!!!!11!one!

Nemesis

• The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2006, 11:30:10 AM »
If your bf is who I think he is, then the common link is Caldonia. I most definitely do not have a boyfriend.

Don't let blueb73 find out  :D

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 11:32:43 AM »
If some sh*t is even described as horror, I can't go see it. I saw that arachnapobia movie way back and didn't sleep for almost a week. No horror movies. Unless somebody finds me a boyfriend that I can bug incessantly while I'm scared.

I agree.  After I saw Dawn of the Dead (at my bf's insistence) I called him in the middle of the night and made him come over because I was convinced that I saw something outside my window.  Same with the Ring (had to look twice when I went in the bathroom, was a little wary of TV).  To this day, if I go in the bathroom and the shower curtain is closed, I have to open it before using the bathroom.  Don't wanna be found murdered on the toilet.  :D