Law School Discussion

Lionking

« on: May 16, 2006, 04:50:35 PM »

faith2005

Re: Pacing
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 01:07:10 PM »
aw leo--i don't know any strategy other than just doing it over and over. have you gotten the books from those prep classes or taken a class? I think that is something that is imperative for you to improve, b/c if the lsat is not a predictor of anything else--its a predictor of working under EXTREME time pressure. Not to say I had the best lsat score, but good luck! I hope you do better than me!  :)

Pirate Pete

• member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
Re: Pacing
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 01:10:22 PM »
aw leo--i don't know any strategy other than just doing it over and over. have you gotten the books from those prep classes or taken a class? I think that is something that is imperative for you to improve, b/c if the lsat is not a predictor of anything else--its a predictor of working under EXTREME time pressure. Not to say I had the best lsat score, but good luck! I hope you do better than me!  :)

TITCR...over and over again.  I found the time aspect of the LSAT to be one of the most difficult parts.  I would also advise to cut your alloted time per section down to 32 or 33 minutes and get used to that time frame (it will help you when you actually take the test in unfamiliar surroundings).