Ask THE White Dude

FossilJ

• Carbon-date THIS, biznitch!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ask a White Dude
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2006, 02:23:15 PM »
What's with the superiority complex?

It's because of our massively-wheeled trucks.

FossilJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2006, 03:21:13 PM »
I made no comment on flip flops.  I made a comment on flip flop wearers.   :D

krumanadi

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2006, 03:29:14 PM »
What's with the superiority complex?

It's because of our massively-wheeled trucks.

This and the post above it made me laugh very hard.. Way to attack the hard hitting questions!!! ;)

Alamo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 04:20:23 PM »
Okay here's one. Why do a lot young white guys get so destructive when they're drunk? Other races get drunk and you'll get a fight at the most. Every time something gets torn off the wall, a chair gets flipped over, the stairs get peed on, or a table gets broken, it's usually due to a dunk white guy from the previous night.

Good questions, a number of possible answers:

1) Release of pent-up rage at constantly filling the "yes man" role
2) Concurrent cocaine usage
3) (Usually) misguided notion that his brute strength will impress his friends and eligible females - underlying cause is constant need for validation/approval from his peers

I'm sure there are many others; these are just what immediately popped to mind.  Oh, I just noticed I'm wearking Birkenstocks!  :D

SoCo2008

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2006, 07:00:43 PM »
Ok I'll bite. :) Why do I see white guys wearing shorts in the wintertime? Don't your legs get cold? ???

yea and to add on, why do white people feel the need to wear flip flops throughout the year, and not use an umbrella when it's raining?

Im not white or a dude. But I can answer that one. Personally, I wear flip flops year round because they are most comfortable and I have a million pairs. Also walking in the rain is fun....as weird as it sounds. A little rain has never hurt anyone.

FossilJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2006, 07:22:16 PM »
Okay here's one. Why do a lot young white guys get so destructive when they're drunk? Other races get drunk and you'll get a fight at the most. Every time something gets torn off the wall, a chair gets flipped over, the stairs get peed on, or a table gets broken, it's usually due to a dunk white guy from the previous night.

It's to feel one with the masses.  Because we're so privileged, we are used to seeing things being built -- to see construction, because that's what suburbs, malls, and four-car garages are all about.

When we get drunk, the pain and anguish of our privileged torment finally catches up with us.  We reject it -- we defy it!  But how?  Easy.  DEconstruct things.  So we mangle, destroy, obliterate, and even occasionally break things in order to fully release ourselves from that yoke of prosperity.  It's cathartic.  Derrida would've been proud.

And sometimes, a guy's just gotta pee.  You know.

Nemesis

• The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 07:26:41 PM »
J, you're brilliant  :D

jnc18

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2006, 07:27:46 PM »
Do white guys really prefer flat asses to round booties?

Can I have my reparations?

FossilJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2006, 07:31:08 PM »
Do white guys really prefer flat asses to round booties?

Can I have my reparations?

Actually, this is a myth.

White guys, just like all guys, prefer round booties.  Unfortunately, because we're so lame and hairy, we have to settle for the flat asses. 

And no, you can't have your reparations until you finish your dinner.

FossilJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2006, 07:32:44 PM »
I got one. Do yall REALLY think Pam Anderson looks good?

Unfortunately, this is true.  We can't help it.  It's the brain cells to breast size ratio that gets us.