Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: .  (Read 213 times)

bucky

• badgerbadgerbadger
    • AOL Instant Messenger - you+have+to+ask.
    • View Profile
« on: May 16, 2006, 11:07:25 AM »

We have recently learned that bucky rocks out pretty hard.

sunfunliving

• Sr. Citizen
  • My baby in Haiti....Tamarah
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - sunfunliving
    • View Profile
    • :) Study Guide Info :)
    • Email
Re: LR Help
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 09:47:16 AM »
Review the questions that you are getting wrong in detail! Mark the question (but not the correct answer) and re-work it. If you marked "A", then you know "A" is wrong...go and work through "B" through "E" and try to answer it correctly the second time around.

The review to see if you answered the wrong questions the correct way the second time around.

When you do that, articulate in your mind (I used to have conversations with myself) why the incorrect answer was incorrect and why the correct answer is correct. Pretend that you are explaining it to somebody else.

Then, go over all the questions again that you got right...confirm your thinking. It is important to do this in addition to having reviewed the wrong ones.

It will help improve your score.

The newer tests (esp. Oct 2005) has many more abstract LR questions that are difficult, like principle, flaw of reasoning, etc.

Also, if you find that there is a certain type of question that you struggle the most with, review that chapter in the bible.

Vera :)
LSAT - The PERFECT Study Plan (2,4&6 Month PrepGuide) - ask me about it! :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&item=230036283031&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1