Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Asian/Asian-American Discussion Board  (Read 56306 times)

debstar

Re: Asian/Asian-American Discussion Board
« Reply #550 on: February 09, 2005, 02:38:37 AM »
Dude, PE is the nastiest crap ever. Period. I cringe to think of what really goes into the orange chicken.  I mean, it doesn't even taste orange-y!

NYKnicks

« Reply #551 on: February 09, 2005, 02:39:44 AM »
Dude, PE is the nastiest crap ever. Period. I cringe to think of what really goes into the orange chicken.  I mean, it doesn't even taste orange-y!

Lard, flour, lard, animal fat oil, uh...lard, and...a drop of orangina. oh yeah, and a young chick too.

gentoo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Are you talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 09, 2005, 02:40:19 AM »
My mom wanted Mandarin chicken for dinner. If I had a choice, I would have asked for Korean BBQ.
Pending: Whittier (PT + FT)

debstar

« Reply #553 on: February 09, 2005, 03:14:49 AM »
We talk about food a lot on the AADB

gentoo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Are you talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 09, 2005, 03:57:58 AM »
Asian food is the best....I never have to worry about gaining weight...;)
Pending: Whittier (PT + FT)

Doubledown Trent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: February 09, 2005, 05:04:23 AM »
Dude, PE is the nastiest darn ever. Period. I cringe to think of what really goes into the orange chicken.  I mean, it doesn't even taste orange-y!

Lard, flour, lard, animal fat oil, uh...lard, and...a drop of orangina. oh yeah, and a young chick too.

hmmm, there must be something wrong with me.  i eat panda all the time.  i bet its not too good for me though.  oh, my dad took me and my sister out for galbi tonight.  yum.  i think the reason why im going to law school is to order galbi whenever i want.
There are no stupid questions - just stupid people who ask questions.
Attending in the fall: GW

UMHBmom

« Reply #556 on: February 09, 2005, 07:00:47 AM »
Dude, PE is the nastiest darn ever. Period. I cringe to think of what really goes into the orange chicken.  I mean, it doesn't even taste orange-y!

hmmm, there must be something wrong with me.  i eat panda all the time.  i bet its not too good for me though.  oh, my dad took me and my sister out for galbi tonight.  yum.  i think the reason why im going to law school is to order galbi whenever i want.

I just make it at home. Cheap. Easy. I can't imagine $100k+ in loans for the galbi. I'll send you the recipe.

piggy-buttercup

• Sr. Citizen
  • hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 09, 2005, 10:16:32 AM »

man~ PE is so nasty. I had to eat there once when I was back in the states for the holidays.. the comment about the orange-y chicken is so true. hehe.  now i'm in korea - and just had so much food for seol-nal. =)

NYKnicks

« Reply #558 on: February 09, 2005, 12:41:50 PM »
Chinese take out is the worst. Have you ever tried pouring the contents onto a paper plate? Try to pick up the plate within 10 seconds after you do this and the plate will rip.

A_Sauce

• View Profile
« Reply #559 on: February 09, 2005, 01:42:24 PM »
I'm sick of Asian food =P
Attending: UCLA Law