a few questions ive been pondering for the past few hours:
- how did the whole korean/american deli owner idea get started? what possessed early koreans to open delis?
- how did koreans start the whole 'dry cleaner owner' stereotype? why not something else?
- why are 90% of all dunkin donuts owned by indian people?
- in nyc, why are a vast majority of the carry out mexican places owned/run by chinese people? (what we affectionally refer to as 'chexican food')
- why do 99.9% of indian people have facial hair? (mustache, beard, etc.)
- how come some indians people have indian accents when they speak english, while some sound like they were born here with no accent, even if they werent?
- why do japanese people have such crazy hair and thick legs and jacked up feet?