Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Asian/Asian-American Discussion Board  (Read 56255 times)

NYKnicks

Re: Asian/Asian-American Discussion Board
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2004, 12:06:50 PM »
Hey well said, when I was back in Shanghai a few monthes ago I don't know how many young women I saw with potbelly 50 year old white guys. Which leads me to wonder, where are those asian men going to find wives?

I have no qualms with interracial dating as I am often a part of this category.  However, it does piss me off when I go back to Asia and any random white guy thinks he's game in my book just because he's white - like that's all Asian girls live for.  No thank you, step away - I do not need white man to save me from perils of the world.  I do also despise Asian girls who think they're great because they've managed to land a non-Asian guy - yes, like that's hard after former observed point. 

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2004, 12:13:31 PM »
Hey well said, when I was back in Shanghai a few monthes ago I don't know how many young women I saw with potbelly 50 year old white guys. Which leads me to wonder, where are those asian men going to find wives?

That is just gross............

mukhia

« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2004, 12:15:40 PM »
Actually, it is a sickening phenomenon.  Many Filipinas who come from poverty-stricken villages into domestic work in HK will end up marrying some white semi-well-to-do fat bloke as a ticket out.  They call Sundays in HK "whore day" because that's when all the domestic help have their day off and are said to be scouting the city for husbands.  So sad.  Actually, in some ways, it's sad for the white guy too because the girl will marry him, gain citizenship somewhere and some of his money, divorce and then marry her sweetheart from the village.  Oh well, such is life, I guess. Ha hah aha.

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2004, 12:20:38 PM »
Actually, it is a sickening phenomenon.  Many Filipinas who come from poverty-stricken villages into domestic work in HK will end up marrying some white semi-well-to-do fat bloke as a ticket out.  They call Sundays in HK "whore day" because that's when all the domestic help have their day off and are said to be scouting the city for husbands.  So sad.  Actually, in some ways, it's sad for the white guy too because the girl will marry him, gain citizenship somewhere and some of his money, divorce and then marry her sweetheart from the village.  Oh well, such is life, I guess. Ha hah aha.

While, I suppose they are both trying to better themselves...... ;)

mukhia

« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2004, 12:23:56 PM »

While, I suppose they are both trying to better themselves...... ;)

LOL!  I suppose I could try and better myself for US citizenship - ha ha!

Maryanne007

• Sr. Citizen
  • GPA: 3.74 LSAT: 176 UG: Harvard
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2004, 03:15:21 PM »
wow that is some crazy stuff...  re: the sunday whoring day...

eeek.  yes the whole asian fetish thing is getting to be ridiculous.

my roommates and i were at a bar last year and this white guy at my school comes up to us and says, "so have you ever been with an american boy?"

and we're like, um, wtf "you mean a white guy?"

and he's like yeah... oy!!! grr!!  and then says "how do i get with a girl of asian descendence?"

descendence isnt even a word! lol

stupid boys.  :)

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2004, 03:16:47 PM »

my roommates and i were at a bar last year and this white guy at my school comes up to us and says, "so have you ever been with an american boy?"

and he's like yeah... oy!!! grr!!  and then says "how do i get with a girl of asian descendence?"

yes.  white people are dumb.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

mukhia

« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2004, 03:27:20 PM »

LOL!  Oh, Jesus -  I almost fell off my chair!

NYKnicks

« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2004, 03:30:13 PM »

white males with asian fetishes...so easy to laugh at, so stupid, yet some succeed, oh well.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2004, 03:34:28 PM »

white males with asian fetishes...so easy to laugh at, so stupid, yet some succeed, oh well.

which means the asian girl was a dumbass as well.  so theyre a perfect match:  we assimilate the whites, and we leave the dumb asians to the white guys so pure asians wont get contiminated with them.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'