Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Asian/Asian-American Discussion Board  (Read 57948 times)

akbarman

• View Profile
Re: Asian/Asian-American Discussion Board
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2004, 11:56:13 PM »
rarrrrrrrrr!

NYKnicks

« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2004, 12:01:32 AM »
and the asian board revives...

nathanielmark

« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2004, 12:10:08 AM »
enter the white man.

akbarman

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2004, 12:11:28 AM »
enter the white man.

booo!!!! 

jk (i think)

NYKnicks

« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2004, 12:12:20 AM »
enter the white man.

i thought you've always been here

nathanielmark

« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2004, 12:13:42 AM »
stop, you are ruining the drama.

mukhia

« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2004, 12:20:54 AM »
Asian American movies are always pathetic - pomp and circumstance with no substance.  Only Asian-Asian movies and Anglo-Asian movies are worth their salt.  The only slight exception would be H & K Go to WC. 

Interracial dating?  I hardly ever see Asian girls with Asian boys anymore - except desis.  I see lots of really attractive Asian women with not so attractive white men.  And lots of sort of slutty Asian girls with black and latino guys (myself excluded - I'm not slutty).

This was a feeble attempt at answering some of Maryanne's questions.

I'm very angry and bitter tonight because I'm sick of the LSAT.

thechoson

« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2004, 01:10:20 AM »
Asian American movies are always pathetic - pomp and circumstance with no substance.  Only Asian-Asian movies and Anglo-Asian movies are worth their salt.  The only slight exception would be H & K Go to WC. 

Interracial dating?  I hardly ever see Asian girls with Asian boys anymore - except desis.  I see lots of really attractive Asian women with not so attractive white men.  And lots of sort of slutty Asian girls with black and latino guys (myself excluded - I'm not slutty).

This was a feeble attempt at answering some of Maryanne's questions.

I'm very angry and bitter tonight because I'm sick of the LSAT.

I've seen this too. I don't blame Asian girls, nor am I bitter in any way about this.

kingoftorts

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2004, 01:54:17 AM »

what's your personal take on the situation, mukhia? 

mukhia

« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2004, 12:04:10 PM »

what's your personal take on the situation, mukhia? 

I have no qualms with interracial dating as I am often a part of this category.  However, it does piss me off when I go back to Asia and any random white guy thinks he's game in my book just because he's white - like that's all Asian girls live for.  No thank you, step away - I do not need white man to save me from perils of the world.  I do also despise Asian girls who think they're great because they've managed to land a non-Asian guy - yes, like that's hard after former observed point.