Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Finally's suggestions  (Read 1003 times)

finally

Finally's suggestions
« on: May 13, 2006, 03:05:46 PM »
I know I'm fairly new to this site & I'm a lowly 0L but I do have some suggestions for this site:

1. Decrease the AA boards because people can't really express their opinions in an eloquent fashion; it tends to be inflammatory >:(  (trolls that rant and rave and don't support their opinions, never return to the board, and then delete their account immediately after so they won't get any negative feedback; baiting people like me in the process, unfortunately)
Those types of people really don't need nor deserve such a large forum.  They usually repeat the same arguments, thread after thread so I just don't get why there are so many. 

2.  Break up large threads.  I'm really interested in what people have to say but it's hard to get through it all if the thread has numerous amount of pages.  In a large thread, I fear that I may end up repeating what was already said and look stupid.   :-\ ::)   Maybe have a max # of pages and then upon exceeding the number, start Xthread pt. 2, X thread pt. 3, etc.

3. Move the AA board away from the Black Law Student Discussion board.  They aren't "equal" boards and the proximity implies that they are.