Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hillary praises Bush!  (Read 623 times)

Fidelio

Hillary praises Bush!
« on: May 12, 2006, 05:30:46 PM »
Of course she did this all in a fundraiser sponsered by non other than the NY Post's own media thug Rupert Murdoch.  The billionaire Murdoch, an ardent neoclown, who endlessly beats the war drums in Iraq decided to support Hillary after Hillary adjusted some of her views. 

Previously Hillary was lambasted by some groups for hugging and kissing Suha Arafat and by hosting charities that excluded Israel. 

Apparently now, Hillary has drastically changed her political viewpoints on certain issues.   ;)

Hillary praised Bush's "charm and charisma"  :o recently in a fundraiser.  Pathetic. 

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,1772186,00.html

claudius the ogre

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary praises Bush!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 05:34:38 PM »
She's about to run for President, she has to do these things.  All nominees switch up a bit.

Alamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 05:36:58 PM »
You think the GOP will bring out the ol' "flip-flop" rhetoric again?  Sheesh . . .

Dynastic presidencies suck.
I must admit that I may have been infected with society's prejudices and predilections and attributed them to God . . . and that in years hence I may be seen as someone who was on the wrong side of history.  I don't believe such doubts make me a bad Christian.  I believe they make me human . . .

Fidelio

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 05:43:12 PM »
If I had any appreciation for Hillary it just went out the window.  When you have democratic leaders who are potentials for US president nomination praising GWB, one starts to wonder if there really is a fundamental difference between the two parties. 

philibusters

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 05:33:03 PM »
I actually supported Hilary a little bit until this past year when she has lot all my respect, first coming out against immigration with gingrich, then flip flopping around in order to get votes, I actually believe the critics who say she is too ambitious.  Well, actually all politicians are ambitious, what annoys me about her is she doesn't play the game right, and that can be a bad thing in politics.

Why was she crticizing new college grads who want to make 50 gran a year the other day, for @#!* sake she comes from an upper middle class background, went to Weslley (?sp), then Yale Law School and took a high paying job with a city lawfirm after graduating.  To boot her daughters first job was over 100 gran, this woman has no crediblity.

Think Wesley Clark (or Mark Warner to a lesser degree) 2008, those dude could actually win a general election for the democrats.
2008 graduate of William and Mary Law School

Happy_Weasel

• LSD Obsessed
  • Me and Gir, the happy weasel.
    • MSN Messenger - ominusdemon2@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 09:48:25 PM »
Yeah, a Warner-Clark ticket will win it.