Specific Groups / Issues > Minority Topics

Law School Bound Minorities

(1/3) > >>

TrojanChispas:
we have a Board!!! no argument here, justwanted to be the first poster ;)

Ladyday:
we should make a poll to see how many people this board bothers. I'm just wondering considering the development of the white law school discussion board thread, and others. why do boards like this bother white people? seriously, no arguments. its obvious people other than minority students are reading this, pipe up!

Ginatio:
why would it bother anyone? now all the AA threads will be housed neatly in one place. lol  ;)

Ladyday:

--- Quote from: Ginatio on August 10, 2004, 06:58:26 PM ---why would it bother anyone? now all the AA threads will be housed neatly in one place. lol  ;)

--- End quote ---

hey G, what up baby  :-*, I don't know, that's why I'm askin. ya know, it's bad enough entering ls kinda wet behind the ears, going into the unexpected. but as a "minority" student u also know there's going to be people lookin at u and stigmatizing u already based upon AA. sucks, but that's life.

now all the AA threads will be housed neatly in one place. lol

don't u know it  ;) lol

dgatl:
i'm sorta bothered by this board.  now, any time someone posts in their message that they are a URM, someone will tell them to go to the minority board to get their answers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version