Specific Groups / Issues > Oh Canada!

get some action...

(1/3) > >>

Cheeks:
... going on this canadian board.  sorry for the misleading topic ...

anyways, yeah ... I know you're out there (darren, theli) ... oh wait, that's it.  Sones is currently MIA.  And thinknpositive can be an honorary canuck since he plays hockey. 

lexylit:
can i be an honorary canuck for going to dartmouth? hanover is almost canada...

thinknpositive:

--- Quote from: lexylit on August 10, 2004, 05:12:42 PM ---can i be an honorary canuck for going to dartmouth? hanover is almost canada...

--- End quote ---

almost only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades

Cheeks:

--- Quote from: lexylit on August 10, 2004, 05:12:42 PM ---can i be an honorary canuck for going to dartmouth? hanover is almost canada...

--- End quote ---

yes!!! ... I don't know where dartmouth is but I like you so your in!  anyone else?  we're excepting applications.  Req:  PS, LORs and optional essays that Lexy is apparently very fond of

darren:

--- Quote from: Cheeks on August 10, 2004, 05:16:30 PM ---

--- End quote ---

yes!!! ... I don't know where dartmouth is but I like you so your in! anyone else? we're excepting applications. Req: PS, LORs and optional essays that Lexy is apparently very fond of

--- End quote ---

Cheeks, I think Lexy has to prove she knows something about hockey and/or curling before becoming an honorary hoser...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version