Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Types of Law  (Read 321 times)

ZinnMaster

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ianny1982
    • View Profile
Types of Law
« on: May 11, 2006, 05:12:40 PM »
Sorry if there is a similar thread out there, but looking briefly I saw many smaller scope threads, but none like this..

I thought this might be a good place to discuss the day-to-day life of a lawyer in various types of law. There are many people on LSD who work, in some capacity, with a particular type of law and it would be helpful if these people posted some comments on what they deal with, particularly those who deal with the more obscure aspects of law. The reason I posted this is because I will be attending the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and, although I am intersted in doing International Human Rights law, I would like to learn more about PITT'S well regarded health law program (what kinds of things can be done in the health law field).   

In summary, I suppose this is a thread for people who want to learn about different types of law, what they can do with their degree, and simply rant/try to figure out their future as a lawyer.
Whole Lotta Love: Pittsburgh ($), Syracuse ($$), Case Western, Depaul, New York Law ($$), Penn State ($$), Chicago-Kent   
Bring It On Home: Northeastern(WL), Chicago-Loyola(WL),  Brooklyn
Heartbreaker: Georgetown, George Washington, American