Law School Discussion

ive ridden the subway for many years and never came across this..

Kittyl30

• View Profile
    • Email
Man admits foot-fetish assaults on subway

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A 23-year-old with a foot fetish has admitted he tried to kiss, fondle and lick the legs and toes of more than 70 women on the New York subway over the last three years, prosecutors said on Wednesday.

In a handwritten confession to police released by the Manhattan district attorney's office, Joseph Weir said his aim was "to make them laugh and smile and open to talk to me."

Weir, who was arrested late last week after attacking a woman on a subway in lower Manhattan, is charged with forcible touching, sex abuse and unlawful imprisonment -- the latter charge referring to his habit of grabbing his victims' legs and not letting go.

He faces up to a year in jail if convicted and has been released on $6,000 bail until a court hearing on June 26.

In a rambling confession peppered with grammatical errors, Weir, who lives in Brooklyn, detailed how he accosted the women while riding the subways between Manhattan and the borough of Queens.

"I get on my knees, bow, grab their feet, kiss them. I grab their hand and tell them 'You're so beautiful. I'm not worthy,'" he wrote. "I do not give me real name. If they ask I will tell them my name is Anthony, Jason or Careem."

Weir said his motivation was to get to know the women, but he recalled that often they would move away when he tried to "taste and touch them."

"Some women had kick(ed) me and screamed," he wrote. "I've done this to about 70 women, mostly black."

Prosecutors said dozens of women had started to come forward to identify Weir, who told detectives in his confession that he lived with his parents and two sisters.

"I am currently unemployed," he wrote, adding that he had been fired from his previous job with a sightseeing company.

In his confession, Weir apologized to his victims, saying: "I don't mean to hurt no body and I am sorry."

doomkitty

Re: ive ridden the subway for many years and never came across this..
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 11:01:02 AM »

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A 23-year-old with a foot fetish has admitted he tried to kiss, fondle and lick the legs and toes of more than 70 women on the New York subway over the last three years, prosecutors said on Wednesday.

In a handwritten confession to police released by the Manhattan district attorney's office, Joseph Weir said his aim was "to make them laugh and smile and open to talk to me."

Weir, who was arrested late last week after attacking a woman on a subway in lower Manhattan, is charged with forcible touching, sex abuse and unlawful imprisonment -- the latter charge referring to his habit of grabbing his victims' legs and not letting go.

He faces up to a year in jail if convicted and has been released on $6,000 bail until a court hearing on June 26.

In a rambling confession peppered with grammatical errors, Weir, who lives in Brooklyn, detailed how he accosted the women while riding the subways between Manhattan and the borough of Queens.

"I get on my knees, bow, grab their feet, kiss them. I grab their hand and tell them 'You're so beautiful. I'm not worthy,'" he wrote. "I do not give me real name. If they ask I will tell them my name is Anthony, Jason or Careem."

Weir said his motivation was to get to know the women, but he recalled that often they would move away when he tried to "taste and touch them."

"Some women had kick(ed) me and screamed," he wrote. "I've done this to about 70 women, mostly black."

Prosecutors said dozens of women had started to come forward to identify Weir, who told detectives in his confession that he lived with his parents and two sisters.

"I am currently unemployed," he wrote, adding that he had been fired from his previous job with a sightseeing company.

In his confession, Weir apologized to his victims, saying: "I don't mean to hurt no body and I am sorry."

You almost feel bad for him, he sounds so lonely, but then you remember the extremes that he went to.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 11:17:57 AM »

You almost feel bad for him, he sounds so lonely, but then you remember the extremes that he went to.

you sound like someone that needs some toe luvin....

doomkitty

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 11:21:40 AM »

you sound like someone that needs some toe luvin....
Haha, this one time I was at a club with my friends and this guy offered me $600 to suck my toes.  He was really kinda cute, but it had the feel of prostitution so I said no.
It seems like that kind of thing would tickle horribly, but I dont really know.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 01:00:33 PM »
if some guy offered me $600, he could 5uck whatever he wanted!!!!

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 01:06:52 PM »
my friend got foot-fetish assaulted in the BC library!  she was studying on a friday or something, so it was really empty, and then all of a sudden this guy was under the desk licking her feet!

:D :D :D :D

hehehe, what did she do?  scream or moan?

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 01:11:03 PM »
my friend got foot-fetish assaulted in the BC library!  she was studying on a friday or something, so it was really empty, and then all of a sudden this guy was under the desk licking her feet!

:D :D :D :D

hehehe, what did she do?  scream or moan?

actually neither. the funniest part of the story is her non-confrontational nature. she was basically like, "umm, can you please not do that?" in a super timid voice  :D

hehe

im picturing this mousy little timid girl, prob with glasses.

thats to funny

Mr. Pink

• @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 01:11:11 PM »

wow, that is intense. eww

Jolie Was Here

• 3L. Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 01:13:28 PM »
Oh NY, how I love thee!  To think I'm going to leave all of this behind?

Have any of you seen the panhandler who works the 30s on 7th Avenue with really really funny signs?  My favorite so far is, "Parents killed by ninjas.  Need $ to wreak vengeance."

Other cities just don't have the concentration of unemployed creative types to compete with us.

bender1020

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 01:14:16 PM »
licking feet = prestigious

licking gross-dirty-NYC-subway feet = SUPER prestigious