Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 3 LORs processed!  (Read 1724 times)

nathanielmark

3 LORs processed!
« on: August 10, 2004, 02:29:32 PM »
im done... slackers.  of course, i stlll need to learn how to spell "proccessed".

noell.sweet

Re: 3 LORs processed!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2004, 02:32:20 PM »
Letter Number Recommender Date Processed Status
L1 ***************** 07/09/2004 Active
L2 *****************  07/09/2004 Active
L3 *****************  07/09/2004 Active

Ha ha! Mine were done on July 9th!!! :)  So there ...

But I still have to take the LSAT on October 2nd ... dang, I guess you still win ...  :P

nathanielmark

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2004, 02:36:31 PM »
thats right.

Letter Number Recommender Date Processed Status
L1 ***************** 07/09/2004 Active
L2 *****************  07/09/2004 Active
L3 *****************  07/09/2004 Active

Ha ha! Mine were done on July 9th!!! :)  So there ...

But I still have to take the LSAT on October 2nd ... dang, I guess you still win ...  :P

noell.sweet

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2004, 02:44:14 PM »
You were right in your title ... it's "processed"    :D

However, it does look like you need to learn how to spell "still".   ;D

of course, i stlll need to learn how to spell "proccessed".

nathanielmark

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2004, 02:45:51 PM »
thank god for word proccessing software...  my brain is a dense fog today.

M2

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2004, 02:47:39 PM »
none of mine are in yet...and only one has been written so far... im really hurtin here

lawyerboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2004, 02:51:52 PM »
I've got three trustworthy recommenders that have written LOR for me in the past, and I know they will get them done on time. I'm not asking them to finish them until Oct. 1. I've asked all of them if they would write me one about a month ago, but it's been my experience that many college professors like to have the summer completely off, so they don't do LOR until the Fall. I figure if they send them by Oct. 1, they'll be processed in plenty of time for late October, which is my self-imposed deadline. Plus, I can give them a "packet" when I get back to school in the Fall. I'm pretty sure most Early Action Deadlines aren't until Nov. 1 (or Oct. 15 at the earliest), so it really shouldn't matter yet if you don't have any in. Also, if you were really up against an Early Action deadline, you could have your recommender send the letter directly to the school, as to avoid the processing wait...

nathanielmark

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2004, 04:27:24 PM »
dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...

I've got three trustworthy recommenders that have written LOR for me in the past, and I know they will get them done on time. I'm not asking them to finish them until Oct. 1. I've asked all of them if they would write me one about a month ago, but it's been my experience that many college professors like to have the summer completely off, so they don't do LOR until the Fall. I figure if they send them by Oct. 1, they'll be processed in plenty of time for late October, which is my self-imposed deadline. Plus, I can give them a "packet" when I get back to school in the Fall. I'm pretty sure most Early Action Deadlines aren't until Nov. 1 (or Oct. 15 at the earliest), so it really shouldn't matter yet if you don't have any in. Also, if you were really up against an Early Action deadline, you could have your recommender send the letter directly to the school, as to avoid the processing wait...

M2

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2004, 05:25:28 PM »
Woohoo one of mine finally got processed!!!

I have to wait until september 2nd to speak to the other  prof though...
Im gonna ask him to have it done in 2 weeks, which is a bit short but it is HIS fault for forgetting to do it over the summer.....

noell.sweet

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2004, 05:39:11 PM »
Funny, my Microsoft Word auto-correct replaces 'proccessing' with 'processing' ... so, it seems as though it only has one 'C'.   ;) hehehehe

thank god for word proccessing software...  my brain is a dense fog today.