2 (10.5%)
Log off of BLSD
 7 (36.8%)
Call EssayEdge
 0 (0%)
Start Grindin
 10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Ten page paper due by midnight  (Read 1033 times)

justGem

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let them eat cake!
    • View Profile
    • when i need a laugh
Ten page paper due by midnight
« on: May 09, 2006, 05:45:36 PM »
Or should I just do 5 pages and then repaste pages 1-5 on the end to make ten pages.  She can't possibly read 30+ ten page papers due tonight and turn in grades by tomorrow.

EDIT: havent even started outlining or gathering sources.

Inquirer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Ten page paper due by midnight
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 06:47:39 PM »
I suggest that you try to finish the paper and send her as much as you have by midnight.  Then, tomorrow (when you have in fact finished the paper) tell her that you just went through your sent mail, and noticed that you sent the wrong version of your paper. With that email, send the finished version and tell her that you think you got it right "this time" and can she please email you to let you know if she recieved the finished copy :)

faith2005

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 06:51:40 PM »
YOU CAN DO IT! but its a stretch I say do stay up and finish it tonight and email it in the morning--but email b/f midnight and ask for an extension...

galex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 07:10:53 PM »
You're fine.  You'll be laughing about this at 12:01.

Best of luck!

| J |

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 07:22:50 PM »
Or should I just do 5 pages and then repaste pages 1-5 on the end to make ten pages.  She can't possibly read 30+ ten page papers due tonight and turn in grades by tomorrow.

Quotes, find lots of relevant quotes from sources with unimpeachable credentials.  Take some stratera too.
USD '09.  Sunny San Diego, baby!

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 07:28:29 PM »

what is the paper topic?  if it is on a topic Sands likes you'll have at least 2 pages to tweak after he has finished responding. . .

:o no she didn't...but I did  ;D

finally

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 08:03:43 PM »
I suggest that you try to finish the paper and send her as much as you have by midnight.  Then, tomorrow (when you have in fact finished the paper) tell her that you just went through your sent mail, and noticed that you sent the wrong version of your paper. With that email, send the finished version and tell her that you think you got it right "this time" and can she please email you to let you know if she recieved the finished copy :)

Excellent suggestion!

justGem

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let them eat cake!
    • View Profile
    • when i need a laugh
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 11:09:38 PM »
Paper topic: From the technological viewpoints, discuss the inter-relationship among drug discovery path, drug development path and drug manufacturing path.

He'll be getting this one in the a.m.

SoCo2008

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2006, 08:09:51 PM »
              That is smart.

justGem

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let them eat cake!
    • View Profile
    • when i need a laugh
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2006, 10:10:40 PM »
Though creative, this wouldn't have worked for me.  Our papers are not submitted via e-mail and the system asks you several times "are you sure you want to submit or is this a draft?" etc.  just so those types of mistakes aren't made.