Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: post your cool links  (Read 23252 times)

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: post your cool links
« Reply #140 on: October 06, 2006, 04:04:42 PM »
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

TheCanadian

• Sr. Citizen
  • :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 06, 2006, 04:26:18 PM »
I really enjoyed this article:

"A personal library is an X-ray of the owner’s soul, says Jay Parini. Books show a temperament, an intellectual disposition, a way of being in the world..."
http://chronicle.com/temp/email2.php?id=BbnjmnBwjkWnBrTGX9TwykrSVrmtqr9Q

Ooooh...my personal library consists of anne rice, harry potter, narnia chronicles, some of the classics like "grapes of wratch", "a south wind", "robinson crusoe"," roots", some biographical stuff/life reads like "life after god", bunch of natural meds cures books, books about medical corruption , i.e. "the plague", "a betrayal of trust", "pathologies of power", some current fiction like "girl with a pearl earring", classic anthologies with such stories as "old man and the sea", and of course shakespearean lit and other drama/theatre anthologies and theatre books such as "actor prepares" by stanislavsky, "history of the theatre", "broadview anthology..western plays" containing plays from Aeschylus' Oresteia trilogy all the way to plays to the enlightenment stage such as "The Country Wife" (Wycherley). Also have more shakespeare...more Canadian Drama anthologies...more classic stage plays...more stage improv books...Oh, and the bible (New and Old testaments), the version put out by the Gideons and the New King James version....As well as some stories from the Macabes which isn;t found in the christian bible...and the satanic bible (and no, i'm not a satanist...it was 50cents at a lea market so i though 'what the hey') Oh, and some more classic novels such as "Vanity Fair" (I read it years before the mvoie came out and loved it...I was so pumped for the movie to come out...was dissapointed when I saw it), Frankenstien, Dracula, Of mice and Men, Dr. Jekhyl and Mr. Hyde (books that I forgot to return in High School...)

Wonder what this all says about my soul :P
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 06, 2006, 04:28:05 PM »
I really enjoyed this article:

"A personal library is an X-ray of the owner’s soul, says Jay Parini. Books show a temperament, an intellectual disposition, a way of being in the world..."
http://chronicle.com/temp/email2.php?id=BbnjmnBwjkWnBrTGX9TwykrSVrmtqr9Q

Ooooh...my personal library consists of anne rice, harry potter, narnia chronicles, some of the classics like "grapes of wratch", "a south wind", "robinson crusoe"," roots", some biographical stuff/life reads like "life after god", bunch of natural meds cures books, books about medical corruption , i.e. "the plague", "a betrayal of trust", "pathologies of power", some current fiction like "girl with a pearl earring", classic anthologies with such stories as "old man and the sea", and of course shakespearean lit and other drama/theatre anthologies and theatre books such as "actor prepares" by stanislavsky, "history of the theatre", "broadview anthology..western plays" containing plays from Aeschylus' Oresteia trilogy all the way to plays to the enlightenment stage such as "The Country Wife" (Wycherley). Also have more shakespeare...more Canadian Drama anthologies...more classic stage plays...more stage improv books...Oh, and the bible (New and Old testaments), the version put out by the Gideons and the New King James version....As well as some stories from the Macabes which isn;t found in the christian bible...and the satanic bible (and no, i'm not a satanist...it was 50cents at a lea market so i though 'what the hey') Oh, and some more classic novels such as "Vanity Fair" (I read it years before the mvoie came out and loved it...I was so pumped for the movie to come out...was dissapointed when I saw it), Frankenstien, Dracula, Of mice and Men, Dr. Jekhyl and Mr. Hyde (books that I forgot to return in High School...)

Wonder what this all says about my soul :P

a very diverse library young lady.

have you read them all?

TheCanadian

• Sr. Citizen
  • :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 06, 2006, 04:34:54 PM »
yep...except for "Betrayal of Trust"...I've yet to read it all.
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2006, 10:36:16 PM »

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2006, 10:40:40 PM »

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2006, 08:57:53 PM »
if you ever wanted to save/play youtube files, etc...

http://www.dvdhelp.us/php/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=120&t=3910

all you really need is firefox and videodownloader

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2006, 10:06:35 PM »
http://www.gamefudge.com/Nex

not a bad game.  takes a sec to get used to

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 19, 2006, 09:47:36 AM »
http://66.246.156.40/media/text/mostaddictinggame.html

who ever thought theyd brag about lasting 10 seconds?