http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=snobord99

AZWildcat

• Sr. Citizen
  • What LS in San Diego looks like..
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: USD c/o '09, who's with me?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 03:29:03 PM »
alright, my rejection from usc had ended it...my cycle is FINALLY over...USD class of '09 it is! anyone with me?  :)

Welcome!!!

I think I'm signing up for 1L orientation, so many of you may get to see my mug dragging you around campus. :)
USD 2L

JES

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 02:13:34 AM »
I'm going PT to USD next year...

AZWildcat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 02:57:04 AM »
:D nice....BRING THE NSX!

haha, I doubt I'll still have the car then, but don't worry... other cars are in the works. :)
USD 2L

terpsichore

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 04:03:03 AM »
Maybe.

I sent in my first seat deposit but then Northwestern pulled me off the waitlist.  While the USNWR folks would say my decision should be easy I'm sweating the huge difference in cost (USD offered a great merit scholarship) and the fact that I want to go to law school out of intellectual interest but am not interested in working at a firm.  Hence the big fat "maybe."

ivywhore

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 04:04:36 AM »
Maybe.

I sent in my first seat deposit but then Northwestern pulled me off the waitlist.  While the USNWR folks would say my decision should be easy I'm sweating the huge difference in cost (USD offered a great merit scholarship) and the fact that I want to go to law school out of intellectual interest but am not interested in working at a firm.  Hence the big fat "maybe."

you're cute. if that's you.

AZWildcat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 04:50:22 AM »
Maybe.

I'm in the same boat you are... intellectual interest was my main calling.  GO WITH THE MONEY! 

Unless you have a wealthy family or other means, you'll be compelled to work a high paying legal job.
USD 2L

AZWildcat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 04:51:13 AM »
Maybe.

you're cute. if that's you.

Nothing like cyber leg-humpers.  My god, have some pride people!
USD 2L

| J |

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 08:14:48 PM »
Welcome aboard sno.  Have you started looking for housing yet? 

Do you have the exhaust for that Honda?  My muffler is rusted through, sounds like a fart-can!
USD '09.  Sunny San Diego, baby!

AZWildcat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2006, 12:12:10 AM »
:D nice....BRING THE NSX!

haha, I doubt I'll still have the car then, but don't worry... other cars are in the works. :)

aww...so wat's in the works?  ;)  do i hear...gt-r?

No, I've raced Supras forever and frankly think (know) that the Skyline is a step down.  I've figured out how to get one here cheaply (something about using Mexico as a port :) )...  I'm taking a took at a 360, and if I don't want to spend that, maybe a Viper.  If I'm smart, I'll just keep the money in the bank; the poor NSX has been out two times in the past three months.
USD 2L