Law School Discussion

Indiana-Bloomington, anyone?

Jontor

• View Profile
Re: Indiana-Bloomington, anyone?
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2006, 09:08:41 PM »

Duck...you heading to Indy...nice man...congrats!!!!!

Thanks man! I see you decided on Northeastern, that's awesome! Did they give you some money at least?

Thanks man, they gave me very little, but the program there seem to be a good fit for me.

ecadez

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2006, 09:11:04 PM »
i dont think so...the lady i talked to in admissions said that it is very difficult to park there during the day...unless you buy a parking spot somewhere...

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2006, 09:12:03 PM »
mthorpe.  

Parking is real tricky near the LS.  There is a bunch of 2 hour parking on the streets - but they were checking meters pretty regularly the week I was there.  The LS is pretty candid about how tough parking is.  I think most who don't walk park somewhere along the bus line.

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2006, 09:13:25 PM »
am I the only one who cares that none of these places are furnished?

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2006, 09:14:46 PM »

I can only speak for myself.  But I don't think places are typically furnished.

(they weren't when I toured places in Indiana and weren't that way in Philly)

I could be way off tho - since I am pretty much a novice when it comes to this kind of thing.

ecadez

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2006, 09:15:11 PM »
no, i care too. i'm coming from michigan though which is only like a 7 hour drive.  i dont think it will be that big of a deal to get some of my junk there...but i guess there are a lot of things i dont have...basically i'll have a bed, laptop, and tv!

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2006, 09:16:36 PM »

I can only speak for myself.  But I don't think places are typically furnished.

(they weren't when I toured places in Indiana and weren't that way in Philly)

I could be way off tho - since I am pretty much a novice when it comes to this kind of thing.

i dunno i mean im not gonna bring a car out there and it is quite a ways away to bring furnishings anyhow, and i really dont want to buy any. places should be furnished, dammit. i wonder how bad sleeping on the floor would be.

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2006, 09:17:10 PM »

I am sure that there are many in your situation.  When I first went to grad school the last thing I wanted to do was haul furniture half-way across the damn country, so I know where you are coming from.  

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2006, 09:19:38 PM »

I am sure that there are many in your situation.  When I first went to grad school the last thing I wanted to do was haul furniture half-way across the damn country, so I know where you are coming from.  

I am towing a UHaul from New Hampshire - should be a blast...

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2006, 09:26:52 PM »

I am towing a UHaul from New Hampshire - should be a blast...

Serious? I'm in Mass.