Law School Discussion

Indiana-Bloomington, anyone?

Indiana-Bloomington, anyone?
« on: May 05, 2006, 12:37:43 PM »
Hi all.  I got accepted here.  If you did, too, and are planning on going, what are your thoughts?

Re: Indiana-Bloomington, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 02:39:46 PM »
I was just accepted off of the waitlist two days ago and am planning on driving down to visit the law school tomorrow.  After that I'l be deciding between IU-B and Chicago-Kent.

ecadez

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 11:23:03 AM »
possibly, I'm deciding between indiana, ohio state, and minnesota right now.  Has anyone visited the campus? It looks like a really nice campus from the website, but it is hard to know without visiting...

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 11:55:40 AM »
possibly, I'm deciding between indiana, ohio state, and minnesota right now.  Has anyone visited the campus? It looks like a really nice campus from the website, but it is hard to know without visiting...

Hey all!

I'm so glad you asked! I JUST visited IU-B, see my review with some pictures here (it IS a really nice campus): http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,61917.msg1304422.html#msg1304422

also, see this other great review here:

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 10:27:17 AM »
 :)  Thanks for the great review!  I'm most likely headed to IUB in the fall and I'm definitely excited now!

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 11:24:13 AM »
:)  Thanks for the great review!  I'm most likely headed to IUB in the fall and I'm definitely excited now!

Welcome! I will likely see you there. :) All of us should try and keep in touch so we know people when we get out there.

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 10:12:59 AM »
After visiting the campus I will have to agree with what everyone has said - it is absolutely beautiful.  As of now I am 95% sure that I will be at Indiana next year.

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 12:22:27 PM »
Definitely some of us should try to keep in touch...  I don't really know anyone in Indiana so it'd be great.  :-)  Let me know!

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 12:24:47 PM »
Definitely some of us should try to keep in touch...  I don't really know anyone in Indiana so it'd be great.  :-)  Let me know!

Nice! :)

Jontor

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 12:47:51 PM »

Welcome! I will likely see you there. :) All of us should try and keep in touch so we know people when we get out there.

Duck...you heading to Indy...nice man...congrats!!!!!