Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Recent Hastings WL email  (Read 766 times)

kmendes

• View Profile
Recent Hastings WL email
« on: May 04, 2006, 12:55:56 PM »
Anyone receive any email from Hastings recently asking you if you want to stay on their WL?

Pirate Pete

• LSD Obsessed
  • member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Hastings WL email
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 12:56:50 PM »
I did.
fair like the sun that shines in my soul when you're near, emily
Wow, Em is genius!

Geddon187

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 10:40:27 PM »
indeed.

edit: HOW THE @#!* DID YOU GET WAITLISTED MOBY?

friershier

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 12:31:19 AM »
i'm real curious about that too? I've seen some odd decisions about who gets accepted but that is one of the stranger ones

Geddon187

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 01:15:01 AM »
i'm real curious about that too? I've seen some odd decisions about who gets accepted but that is one of the stranger ones

I thought my 3.35/166, accepted at GW and half scholarship at Washington and Lee was interesting, but I got nothing on Moby.

kargioli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 04:44:47 PM »
A little background here...I applied to Hastings last year and got waitlisted.  I have a 3.1 (2.97 LSAC) GPA and a 172 LSAT score.  I didn't get into Hastings, and chose to reapply this year.  I applied this year ED and got waitlisted AGAIN. The people in admissions at times when I've talked to them have been outright rude to me, and I just got a feeling of complete disorganization in that office.  They really didn't have their *&^% together. LUCKILY i got accepted into GWU yesterday and I will be attending. I also received the email from Hastings, and I will not respond and withdraw my name. Hopefully my spot will help one of you get accepted. But I have to wonder, there's a reason why Hastings has been tumbling down the rankings these past few years.

Geddon187

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 10:32:39 PM »
A little background here...I applied to Hastings last year and got waitlisted.  I have a 3.1 (2.97 LSAC) GPA and a 172 LSAT score.  I didn't get into Hastings, and chose to reapply this year.  I applied this year ED and got waitlisted AGAIN. The people in admissions at times when I've talked to them have been outright rude to me, and I just got a feeling of complete disorganization in that office.  They really didn't have their *&^% together. LUCKILY i got accepted into GWU yesterday and I will be attending. I also received the email from Hastings, and I will not respond and withdraw my name. Hopefully my spot will help one of you get accepted. But I have to wonder, there's a reason why Hastings has been tumbling down the rankings these past few years.

Congtrats on GW, I'll see you in Foggy Bottom.