Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cornell WL  (Read 20511 times)

ArtieLange

• View Profile
Re: Cornell WL
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2006, 12:07:17 PM »
My status changed online today so I called to get the update. I too was placed on the waitlist. The question I have is: Has anyone on the reserve list been rejected, or are they just going to waitlist everyone they don't admit?

When you say your status changed, did it change from "decision" to something else?

My status has been stuck on "decision" for months...will it change to "Waitlist" or something?

Thanks!

eagles456

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2006, 12:10:44 PM »
My status changed online today so I called to get the update. I too was placed on the waitlist. The question I have is: Has anyone on the reserve list been rejected, or are they just going to waitlist everyone they don't admit?

the same thing happened to me last week as far as the status online changing.  sounds like they are still reviewing applications.

M DOT

« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2006, 12:27:37 PM »
im still at decision, any day now cornell, any day.....

Evo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Miami Skyline
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2006, 12:46:40 PM »
got the waitlist letter.  Withdrawing.

Good luck everyone.
University of Virginia '09

ArtieLange

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2006, 12:54:44 PM »
the same thing happened to me last week as far as the status online changing. [/quote]

What does it change to?? If mine still says "Decision," does that mean it is still being reviewed? Thanks a lot.

eagles456

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2006, 01:02:57 PM »
it changed from "decision" to "early action review" and then back to "decision" a couple of days later. i got the waitlist letter yesterday.

ArtieLange

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2006, 02:38:36 PM »
it changed from "decision" to "early action review" and then back to "decision" a couple of days later. i got the waitlist letter yesterday.

Oh OK got it. Thanks.

Lady Stardust

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2006, 04:40:55 PM »

Anyone else who was still at "Decision" until today revert to "Early Action Complete"?

RunawayChild

« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2006, 04:50:40 PM »
Does anyone know if the office accepts faxed additional materials?

M DOT

« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2006, 04:56:49 PM »
i went complete this afternoon, called up and was told that i'd have to call back tomorrow to get an answer b/c my letter hadn't been signed by the dean b/c my decision "could" change. i then told the lady that just wasn't gonna work and asked if my "current" decision  was good or bad. she said it was neutral so i'm gonna assume i was put on the summer wl