Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cornell WL  (Read 20327 times)

M DOT

Re: Cornell WL
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2006, 08:06:43 PM »
this is what the woman i spoke with pretty much said to me, but i don't know what to beleive now.....they're def filling in the "needed spots" whether it be high gpa, lsat, strong community service background, urm status blah blah blah....i just hope they need someone like myself

I'm still on the waitlist as well and my status hasn't changed from decision either. I'm thinking (or hoping, at least) that they haven't filled all the open spots yet and they're going through everyone in groups of some sort and as we're reviewed our status changes online.

Mpowered

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2006, 11:47:07 PM »
im withdrawing.

gluck everyone!
DUKE '09

M DOT

« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2006, 01:33:00 AM »
good looks M, do you actually have an M series?

Mpowered

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2006, 11:12:50 AM »
yeah, well, kind of. the car in my avatar i  traded in for a 911. i still have a 99 M3 as a daily driver/track car.
DUKE '09

M DOT

« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2006, 05:47:05 PM »
sweeeeeeet M, i wish i had either but then again im sure i'd lose my driving privlidges within a month's time.

eagles456

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2006, 08:59:37 AM »
anyone else get a waitlist letter in the mail?  trying to figure out how many people are on it...

slojo

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2006, 09:44:02 AM »
Nothing here -- what's it say?  So they've established the official summer waiting list?  I guess they're done with the acceptance emails for now :( .....

eagles456

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2006, 09:56:58 AM »
similar to the reserve list letter, except it said that the class was full and that they might admit people off the waitlist anytime this summer, even up until the end of august.  also to send in any extra materials, return an enclosed card, etc.  i really want to go to cornell so i'll definitely stay on the WL.  anyone withdrawing????

tinytim

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2006, 11:50:01 AM »
My status changed online today so I called to get the update. I too was placed on the waitlist. The question I have is: Has anyone on the reserve list been rejected, or are they just going to waitlist everyone they don't admit?

deucegammons

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2006, 11:55:20 AM »
I was placed on the summer waitlist as well.  Sounds like alot of us are in the same boat.