Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cornell WL  (Read 20568 times)

joeyd005

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Cornell WL
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2006, 01:03:05 PM »
i got that email as well, your in my friend
Cornell son

as436

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2006, 01:04:42 PM »
hey sorry to be nosy.. my friend is on the waitlist at cornell and is dying to find out.. the two of you that got in, what are your numbers and are you definitely going?
ann arbor or palo alto next year.. cu in school biatches

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=as436

http://cornell.facebook.com/profile.php?id=403139 - send me a message if you are going to UMich next year

Mpowered

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2006, 01:21:29 PM »
trying to decide between duke and cornell atm

3.52/168
DUKE '09

as436

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2006, 01:24:53 PM »
thanks.. i went to cornell undergrad if u have any questions btw.. i knew a 3L pretty well
ann arbor or palo alto next year.. cu in school biatches

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=as436

http://cornell.facebook.com/profile.php?id=403139 - send me a message if you are going to UMich next year

joeyd005

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2006, 01:51:53 PM »
Im a 166/3.83
Cornell son

joeyd005

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2006, 01:55:35 PM »
Mpowered,

I'm from rochester, ny and plan to live here after school, so this decision was automatic for me.  how are you going through the duke v. cornell?
Cornell son

M DOT

« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2006, 04:34:17 PM »
interesting....congrats to anyone who got in, hopefully more good news will come tomorrow for those of us still waiting to hear

Mpowered

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2006, 04:55:38 PM »
Mpowered,

I'm from rochester, ny and plan to live here after school, so this decision was automatic for me.  how are you going through the duke v. cornell?

no clue. ill probably end up at duke tbh. i have a couple days to think it over.
DUKE '09

zenpeaceofmind

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - zenpeaceofmind
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - zenpeaceofmind
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2006, 06:15:38 PM »
i got an email admitting me from the waitlist.

it was pretty shady tho:

Good afternoon!  We are delighted to inform you that you have been accepted to the Cornell Law School Class of 2009.  The official packet will be mailed tomorrow, June 16th.  If you are planning on enrolling at Cornell Law School, a $600 registration deposit in the form of a check made payable to Cornell University will need to be postmarked by June 23rd.  Upon receipt of the deposit, information concerning housing, etc. will be mailed to you.  If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call our office at 607-255-5141.  Congratulations!

Linda Humble

Assistant Director of Admissions

Cornell Law School

226 Myron Taylor Hall

Did I just get into Cornell?

yeah, just called to confirm, good *&^%. looks like no scholarships available tho =/

I just got the same email, even though I withdrew a while ago. So, there's one spot they will have to re-fill once I decline it.

;D

Towlie

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2006, 06:17:13 PM »
i got an email admitting me from the waitlist.

it was pretty shady tho:

Good afternoon!  We are delighted to inform you that you have been accepted to the Cornell Law School Class of 2009.  The official packet will be mailed tomorrow, June 16th.  If you are planning on enrolling at Cornell Law School, a $600 registration deposit in the form of a check made payable to Cornell University will need to be postmarked by June 23rd.  Upon receipt of the deposit, information concerning housing, etc. will be mailed to you.  If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call our office at 607-255-5141.  Congratulations!

Linda Humble

Assistant Director of Admissions

Cornell Law School

226 Myron Taylor Hall

Did I just get into Cornell?

yeah, just called to confirm, good sh*t. looks like no scholarships available tho =/

I just got the same email, even though I withdrew a while ago. So, there's one spot they will have to re-fill once I decline it.

;D

Congrats, Zen! Good to know I'll still see you at Penn  :D