Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: where are you Canadians?  (Read 3360 times)

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: where are you Canadians?
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2004, 11:23:14 PM »
The Flyers!!! ... oh no!  I can't stand the Flyers.

Actually, I think Primeau is a god though.

As for Lalime, yeah, he's a civ and the only reason we beat the Sens.  But i also think Hasek is probably going to be useless.  I've been losing faith in my leafs lately but my season tickets keep me goign to the games so I got keep a positive attitude. 

darren

• Sr. Citizen
  • Nader / Camejo 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2004, 12:16:15 AM »
Leafs and Flyers?  Ugh.  At least you're not Flames fans.  Man, I couldn't stand how pretty much everyone in Canada forgot about their teams and jumped on the Flames bandwagon.  I was SO happy the Lightning won...

I agree with what you said about U of T maybe having a better reputation in Canada than most US schools would, but I also think that would apply mostly in Ontario and the east in general.  I don't think people on the west coast would necessarily take U of T over a top US law school. 
GPA - 3.55 Overall, 3.75 Last 3 Years
LSAT - 169,171 on Timed Practice Tests

thinknpositive

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2004, 01:16:49 AM »
Leafs and Flyers?  Ugh.  At least you're not Flames fans.  Man, I couldn't stand how pretty much everyone in Canada forgot about their teams and jumped on the Flames bandwagon.  I was SO happy the Lightning won...

I think all 3 people in the U.S. that watched the finals rooted for the flames.  Everybody loves an underdog.

And Primeau had a great playoffs, but I'd take Sundin over him anyday.

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2004, 10:20:57 AM »
Sundin over Primeau ... I don't know about that ...

One cool thing about Sundin is that in social settings, everyone just refers to him as 'weed'.  The first time I heard it I thought it was pretty funny.

only the Canadian law board could get turned into a discussion about hockey ... hah

lookwhois

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.63 / 168
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2004, 12:28:43 PM »
I'd take sundin over primeau any day
Pending: 17
Accepted: 2 (Michigan and Notre Dame)
Denied: 0
Waitlisted:0
Closed all apps, Attending MICHIGAN