Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Where should I take the LSAT?  (Read 2179 times)

once denied

Where should I take the LSAT?
« on: April 30, 2006, 02:22:30 PM »
The thread "When should I take the LSAT" prompted me to start a related thread - "Where should I take the LSAT?"

Which is better for a typical test-taker suffering from frayed nerves and chronic test anxiety?  A big venue where there are hundreds of test-takers, or a small venue with 40-50 test-takers max?

Big venue - Pro's - proctors won't be hovering over your shoulder every five seconds
Cons - vicarious anxiety (naturally) because there are hundreds of other test-takers, *long* bathroom lines during break

Small venue - Pro's - Less anxiety, shorter bathroom lines
Con's - Proctors may hover over your shoulder every five seconds, possibility of disruptions (in my case), less security due to location on small urban campus (in my case).

Muchas gracias in advance. ;D

ivywhore

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Where should I take the LSAT?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 02:22:57 PM »
ALASKA, nice and cool ;D

ivywhore

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 02:31:45 PM »
Mine is at my school's law school, so there should be a lot of people taking it. I'm glad about that, as long as it is in the large auditorium/classroom where they do the big classes, with the tiered seating.

I'd rather have 50 people taking the exam with me than go into some room with 8 others like I had to with the SAT. With 50 people, I wouldn't even notice because it'd be like my classes at school.

THEY MAKE YOU TAKE IT ALONE IN A DIM CLOSET, WITH A DEAD RAT HANGING FROM THE CEILING.

once denied

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 04:39:30 PM »

THEY MAKE YOU TAKE IT ALONE IN A DIM CLOSET, WITH A DEAD RAT HANGING FROM THE CEILING.
[/quote]

Why the caps?  You're a moron, and probably a nerd too.

sonofapickle.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 10:51:31 PM »
take it in CA, you'll probally end up in a CBE school anyways.  :P