Law School Discussion

yet another moment of indecision

orky13

• Legally Blonde
    • View Profile
Re: yet another moment of indecision
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2006, 10:25:13 AM »
I'll apply :)

I would go this year. Don't let them control you!!!

hahaha.

I think they should have MANDATORY reply dates. Like BY April 1st, all initial decisions must be mailed, including rejections, deferrals, and WLs. Then BY April 21st, They MUST make a decision on deferals. Waitlists can obviously be ongoing. I just wish they all had the same timeline.

ivywhore

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2006, 10:26:34 AM »
well the system is completely messed up, and the worst part is that the schools won't admit the flaws with the whole process so it can't get fixed....when i take over the world i think im going to have to make my own supercool law school :)

what i said earlier didn't make much sense but seriously, it is a lowsy system and it costs people too much grief. no wonder lawyers are a bunch of psychpaths.

orky13

• Legally Blonde
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2006, 10:27:59 AM »
yeah, they are definitely sucking about $600 from me in Seat Deposits that I won't even be using just because they don't all come in with their offers at reasonable times.

ivywhore

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2006, 10:30:30 AM »
and why does one magazine have a monopoly over ratings??

*shell*

• FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shellrae007
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2006, 10:31:31 AM »
was accepted at 2 schools, FSU and WNEC, withdrew from WNEC.  visited FSU last week, it's unfamiliar...the south is like its own country!  i mean, ive been there before, my mom lives in FL, but im just nervous.  law school itself is a huge adjustment, add moving far away to someplace so different and it turns into even more stress potential.  but its an adventure...i dunno, im so back and forth on this.

ivywhore

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2006, 10:34:21 AM »
i'm into one adventure at a time. thats why movind AND LS is difficult. i agree. i like where i live and i'm frankly bitter about having to move.

*shell*

• FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2006, 10:38:37 AM »
i think im going to get some kind of tattoo on my forehead that says "boston is better" or something to that effect, that way people will know what to expect and maybe speak a bit more clearly...i have a hard time with the southern accents.  i just love my city, and id love to stay here, it just doesnt look like its meant to be.  i could also spend my next three months working on a boston accent, since i dont have one now...that could be amusing.

ivywhore

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2006, 10:43:00 AM »
i think im going to get some kind of tattoo on my forehead that says "boston is better" or something to that effect, that way people will know what to expect and maybe speak a bit more clearly...i have a hard time with the southern accents.  i just love my city, and id love to stay here, it just doesnt look like its meant to be.  i could also spend my next three months working on a boston accent, since i dont have one now...that could be amusing.

How the hell did suffolk waitlist you with your numbers.....thats absurd. did you consider franklin pierce in concord nh?

*shell*

• FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2006, 10:44:35 AM »
suffolk...no clue, im pretty pissed about it...it makes NO SENSE WITH MY NUMBERS!  which is why im thinking going to FSU is what's meant to be.

ivywhore

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2006, 10:46:26 AM »
suffolk...no clue, im pretty pissed about it...it makes NO SENSE WITH MY NUMBERS!  which is why im thinking going to FSU is what's meant to be.

i don't do what's meant to be. i think its in our hands. would you at least have free rent (living w/mom?)