Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: GOP Culture of Corruption- List of Republicans mired in scandal in the past year  (Read 10354 times)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
hey what's up
i'm a student at new york law school working for my J.D. and also an M.B.A...i know there's been a lotta discssn. re. "good" law schools throughout this board and that's cool...good to share info.

i'm now going full time at nyls...i gotta say it must be tough...at least night life in some of the other areas i've been reading about on these threads...ohio. s.cali.
"but where i am diverse culture is the culture..."

libraries are the key to me...and a good night lif1e...but the night life is on hold for a while. smackin the books for now and  a while.

so, getting back to libraries... while harvard, yale, howard may be tops sometimes it's good to have access to nearby courthouses...and other law school facilities...CUNY, COLUMBIA, and NYU....plus, the almighty "hands on experience"...so i say anyone thinking about going to law school...think about nyc...

anyway i've read through 1-68 of this dic board and ja, some words are insightful and prime point but man, some are flat wack...
keep up the good topics cuz there are many as i've seen...and as you get me...i'll get you..

rasta px out.  8)

dont be bitter about your first post, n00b!

RASTAPWNED!

the donkees are bitter...aye just call out those who are "flat whack"...

...read my first post... :D :D :D

seriously...if a unity government builds in iraq...the pubs are gonna be partying past "last call" in november...

px.o.rsta. ;)
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
problem in iraq is violence, not whether iraqi leaders share hookah.  at least two-thirds of all americans know this.

bender1020

eazzynow!  wagwan?!  errytinarightnow!

p.x.out rasta.

eli250

Power corrupts...While I can't say I'm a fan of the Republicans, democrats can be just as bad.  I've seen that with local Atlanta politics.  There is a lot of local corruption here that doesn't show up on the national radar screen. 

Happy_Weasel

• LSD Obsessed
  • Me and Gir, the happy weasel.
    • MSN Messenger - ominusdemon2@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Have you guys heard of the Cunnigham scandal AND the prostitutes? Soon, it will involve little boys.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
eazzynow!  wagwan?!  errytinarightnow!

p.x.out rasta.

:D :D

that was a mighty good and creative interp...

aye was belly laughing at the other thread...you know the one where bustifern exposed himself that he got no tunti...he is what we call a samfai man...

truly it gonna be okay... 8)

px.
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
yeah, you can blow all these republicans when you in prison together.  good times!

Happy_Weasel

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
I still can't wait for a GOP sex scandal of the likes that Walt Disney and Adolf Hitler committed. Talk about Erection Day 2006.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
julie not realize they knew each other.  now lots of stuff make sense.

Happy_Weasel

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
julie not realize they knew each other.  now lots of stuff make sense.

Always two there are, a master and an apprentice...and don't forget about their countless minions of clones, force-senstive slaves and dark jedi. I am in a Star Wars mood. Sue me for I will be in one for many days.