Law School Discussion

the p-dub club >> remember, you only live once

mugatu

• I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
Re: the p-dub club >> remember, you only live once
« Reply #28340 on: December 28, 2006, 10:43:33 AM »
I mention I got a Wii?

yes, did you injure yourself yet?  or, rather, did you get the replacement lanyards?

jesus, going through and finding old threads is hilariously addicting- I forgot there was a thread where all we did was PWN3d!!!!!!!!!!! people.  Good times...

i've tried to re-read LALSD a few times.  it brings up memories, and how bored we all were.  how long until you go back up?

Dude, my roommate's got a Wii, and i love it.  It's addicting and I've only almost thrown the remote at the television twice (stupid bowling).

I'm here for a few mroe days- I'm heading out of town for a bit with some friends for new years and then heading back on the 6th- how about you?  And the LALSD thread's one of the best ones t read through- we were so unbelievably bored...

i'm in utah...and i'm going skiing for a half-day today.  i head back to the bay area next thurs, for the school that happens on monday.

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #28341 on: December 28, 2006, 01:31:20 PM »
Okay so I'm going back to Philly tomorrow because my friend from undergrad is coming to visit a mutual friend who lives in PA and me. I cut short my time with my family and friends here to do this, and my friend from CA and I specifically arranged our flights so that we'd get in on the same day, as close together as we could without it costing her an arm and a leg.

Call my friend who lives in PA today...she says "when are you coming back? Tomorrow? Oh. Well, we have dinner reservations for my mom's birthday in Harrisburg that night but I didn't realize that you were coming back so we didn't include you in the reservation. So, why don't you drive the two hours to Harrisburg on Saturday and meet us there?"

Stupid cuntwhorebitch

Kill her

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #28342 on: December 28, 2006, 01:36:18 PM »
Okay so I'm going back to Philly tomorrow because my friend from undergrad is coming to visit a mutual friend who lives in PA and me. I cut short my time with my family and friends here to do this, and my friend from CA and I specifically arranged our flights so that we'd get in on the same day, as close together as we could without it costing her an arm and a leg.

Call my friend who lives in PA today...she says "when are you coming back? Tomorrow? Oh. Well, we have dinner reservations for my mom's birthday in Harrisburg that night but I didn't realize that you were coming back so we didn't include you in the reservation. So, why don't you drive the two hours to Harrisburg on Saturday and meet us there?"

Stupid cuntwhorebitch

Kill her

I kind of want to.
Or change my flight. Or something

Seriously. I KNOW we talked about when I was getting in. And discussed her picking me up. And wouldn't you CALL to find out when someone was coming if you didn't know, and were doing something like making reservations? I really kind of think that she knew I was coming, but didn't want to include me in the reservation because they are going somewhere really fancy where you, apparently, cannot add one person to a reservation for 5 more than 24 hours in advance.

Well, it's bull that she'll be in Harrisonburg regardless, she could have told you guys it was her mom's birthday and to come the next day or something when you were making the plans... that's really obnoxious.  And not being able to (or not wanting to) add you to the reservation is even worse.

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #28343 on: December 28, 2006, 01:41:51 PM »
we were planning on spending some time in harrisberg anyway, cause my friend that is visiting knows friend who lives there's parents and they wanted to see her. plus they spoil us.

Or rather, they spoil CA friend and leave me out in the cold

Oh.... sounds like fun.  Or something.  Bah humbug on Harrisburg. 

(I keep saying Harrisonburg accidentally because there's one in VA and I visited some friends from high school last night and they went to the school in Harrisonburg)

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #28344 on: December 28, 2006, 01:48:36 PM »
Oh I don't really know how to spell it. It could be with a u. I don't care. I want to firebomb the stupid town

(JK homeland security. Also, I don't have firebombs)

No it is a u, but I kept putting the "on" in there too.

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #28345 on: December 28, 2006, 01:53:02 PM »
Oh. Yeah. My reading comprehension ROCKS

:-*

Why am I posting on here instead of unpacking?

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #28346 on: December 28, 2006, 01:55:16 PM »
Same reason I'm posting here instead of packing?

On the bright side, I don't have to go shopping today, I can finish my shopping in PA tomorrow.

Yay shopping

I feel like a huge blob from Christmas candy *&^%, so I may go to the mall tomorrow for the sole purpose of walking for like a long time.  And hopefully not buying... much.

nesnut

• Law School is thiiiiiiiis big!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28347 on: December 28, 2006, 03:20:46 PM »
well i just got back from watching "the good shephard" and it was probably the longest movie of all time.

or at least it felt that way.

On a side note, it's probably the first movie that I can think of that has a really attractive deaf woman in it.

nesnut

• Law School is thiiiiiiiis big!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28348 on: December 28, 2006, 03:25:40 PM »
Bitchy to make friend you haven't seen in 9 months split time between you and other friend, when friend you like spent a lot of money to come visit, because you're pissed at other friend and don't want to see her?

i'm so confused by the above statement that a series of confused faces will best express my bewilderment:  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #28349 on: December 28, 2006, 03:28:36 PM »
well i just got back from watching "the good shephard" and it was probably the longest movie of all time.

or at least it felt that way.

On a side note, it's probably the first movie that I can think of that has a really attractive deaf woman in it.

Yeah that was a long movie.  True about the deaf woman.

Bitchy to make friend you haven't seen in 9 months split time between you and other friend, when friend you like spent a lot of money to come visit, because you're pissed at other friend and don't want to see her?

Hmmm... who would this hurt more?  Friend you're pissed at or friend you like?