Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: the p-dub club >> remember, you only live once  (Read 663020 times)

bruin

  • LSD Obsessed
  • *****
  • Posts: 13867
    • View Profile
    • lsn profile
Re: the p-dub club >> remember, you only live once
« Reply #29490 on: May 05, 2007, 08:12:51 PM »
In other news, I finished law school. I still remember when I first joined this site way back before law school.

woohoo!!!

 ;) You're getting close to, right?

Another year to go. Though this whole "real world" that folks speak of still seems too close
Attending UVa
Click below for more info
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=bruin04
Come on, I know you want to click me.

Freak

  • Sr. Citizen
  • ****
  • Posts: 4899
  • What's your agenda?!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - smileyill4663
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - smileyill
    • View Profile
Re: the p-dub club >> remember, you only live once
« Reply #29491 on: May 06, 2007, 09:42:15 PM »
Thanks Chica,

I'd say good luck with finals, but I guess that's in the future.
Freak is the best, Freak is the best!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I don't like calling you Freak, I'd rather call you  Normal Nice Guy.

H5CS

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: the p-dub club >> remember, you only live once
« Reply #29492 on: May 09, 2007, 12:09:33 AM »
nope  :'(

Hey I'm not done with finals either, so at least you're not alone.  :)
On the margins, in revisions, where we both first made our living,
In an alcove filled with sawdust, there a new light fell upon us.
Hail the lepers, call the outcasts, did we just not know who to ask?

fuwaf

  • LSD Obsessed
  • *****
  • Posts: 15482
    • View Profile
Re: the p-dub club >> remember, you only live once
« Reply #29493 on: May 09, 2007, 08:06:56 PM »
Wow I can tell summer is almost here when I have 594026270596 unreads

I have one final to go  :(

fuwaf

  • LSD Obsessed
  • *****
  • Posts: 15482
    • View Profile
Re: the p-dub club >> remember, you only live once
« Reply #29494 on: May 09, 2007, 10:42:06 PM »
Wow I can tell summer is almost here when I have 594026270596 unreads

I have one final to go  :(

which/when?

Civ Blow II

Friday

I wouldn't be very worried except I spent about 95% of class time frantically IMing and the other 5% staring blankly and disinterestedly at my professor.  Actually that was like all my classes this semester...

Thistle

  • LSD Obsessed
  • *****
  • Posts: 9234
    • View Profile
Re: the p-dub club >> remember, you only live once
« Reply #29495 on: May 09, 2007, 10:55:06 PM »
Wow I can tell summer is almost here when I have 594026270596 unreads

I have one final to go  :(

which/when?

Civ Blow II

Friday

I wouldn't be very worried except I spent about 95% of class time frantically IMing and the other 5% staring blankly and disinterestedly at my professor.  Actually that was like all my classes this semester...


wait.... were you in my class?
non ex transverso sed deorsum


JD

fuwaf

  • LSD Obsessed
  • *****
  • Posts: 15482
    • View Profile
Re: the p-dub club >> remember, you only live once
« Reply #29496 on: May 10, 2007, 07:24:55 PM »
Wow I can tell summer is almost here when I have 594026270596 unreads

I have one final to go  :(

which/when?

Civ Blow II

Friday

I wouldn't be very worried except I spent about 95% of class time frantically IMing and the other 5% staring blankly and disinterestedly at my professor.  Actually that was like all my classes this semester...


wait.... were you in my class?

Yeah, I was the one the professor stared at when he was talking on the last day of class and said, "I know a lot of you are e-mailing..."

fuwaf

  • LSD Obsessed
  • *****
  • Posts: 15482
    • View Profile
Re: the p-dub club >> remember, you only live once
« Reply #29497 on: May 22, 2007, 05:50:47 PM »
bumpy so we can talk jobness

fuwaf

  • LSD Obsessed
  • *****
  • Posts: 15482
    • View Profile
Re: the p-dub club >> remember, you only live once
« Reply #29498 on: May 22, 2007, 05:55:35 PM »
bumpy so we can talk jobness

Can we talk about how Law Review ought to be screwed with a rusty fork?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Wow you read my mind, I was just bitching over IM about my Bluebook exam

fuwaf

  • LSD Obsessed
  • *****
  • Posts: 15482
    • View Profile
Re: the p-dub club >> remember, you only live once
« Reply #29499 on: May 22, 2007, 06:02:01 PM »
bumpy so we can talk jobness

Can we talk about how Law Review ought to be screwed with a rusty fork?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Wow you read my mind, I was just bitching over IM about my Bluebook exam

 :D

What can I say, great minds.  And that thinking alike thing.

Yes, or it could be the constant mind-rapage that is law school, so we never have a chance to think about anything else...