Law School Discussion

Poll

Would a guy who pulled out the thing in the original post get anywhere with you?

a. yes
5 (20%)
b. hell no
8 (32%)
c. i'm a guy
12 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 25

A poll for the ladies

Thistle

• View Profile
Re: A poll for the ladies
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2008, 08:44:43 AM »
This thread was better before we d-dubbed, the conversation seemed to be about condom stories and video games but now we're talking about parrots and admin law.

Speaking of Roccos, who watched Dancing With the Stars?

Are you serious, DS? My girlfriend tries to make me sit through that dribble and that show gave her the idea for our anniversary gift; ballroom dance lessons..... woooo!

The word you want is DRIVEL, TM, and I hate that show but have to watch for Lance Bass Warren Sapp.

fixt.

TimMitchell

« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2008, 08:49:30 AM »
This thread was better before we d-dubbed, the conversation seemed to be about condom stories and video games but now we're talking about parrots and admin law.

Are you serious, DS? My girlfriend tries to make me sit through that dribble and that show gave her the idea for our anniversary gift; ballroom dance lessons..... woooo!

The word you want is DRIVEL, TM, and I hate that show but have to watch for Lance Bass Warren Sapp. DANCING WITH THE STARS HAS NO REDEEMING QUALITIES

fixt.

fixt

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2008, 08:57:13 AM »

The word you want is DRIVEL, TM, and I hate that show but have to watch for Lance Bass Warren Sapp. DANCING WITH THE STARS HAS NO REDEEMING QUALITIES

fixt.

fixt

bah.  have you seen some of those dresses?  i wish i had legs like that!

TimMitchell

« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2008, 09:00:26 AM »

fixt.

fixt

bah.  have you seen some of those dresses?  i wish i had legs like that!

meh, they're not so great.... I have to shave like 3 times a day

TimMitchell

« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2008, 09:17:39 AM »
It's the NSYNC fan Code of Honor, and you can kiss your po'boy goodbye.

C'mon, don't be so harsh...

You do know that DS can't prohibit you from purchasing a po'boy?

DS scolded me for not applying to Tulane, so when you convinced me I told her that if I go to ASW she owes me I po'boy. Now she is selfishly holding that delicious fried shrimp over my head like a crazy person...  >:(

TimMitchell

« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2008, 02:46:18 PM »

PJC called you a crazy person and I'll get HIM to buy me a po'boy  :P

TimMitchell

« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2008, 06:49:31 PM »
PJC is not the first person to slap me with that label. He's just mad because I called his sexuality into question recently.

You called PJC straight? I hope his boyfriend doesn't check the forums...