Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Stupid ENZYTE commercials "for natural male enhancement"  (Read 777 times)

bobfett33

Stupid ENZYTE commercials "for natural male enhancement"
« on: August 07, 2004, 09:07:08 PM »
OK, I'm sure you've all seen these ridiculous Enzyte commercials?  The ones where the guy starts taking this pill and suddenly his wife is all happy (presumably because she's having plenty of orgasms each night)?

Yeah - um... gosh.  Newsflash: All ENZYTE is going to do for you is (maybe) enable you to get it up.  It's not going to make you into king *&^% of @#!* mountain when it comes to intercourse.

Christ almighty - the dude is 48 years old, his wee willy doesn't work anymore, and he's either got "prejac" problems or it just doesn't happen for him at all.  But, no matter what he takes, nothing is going to make the dude into Don Juan de f-ing Marco.

That is all.

noell.sweet

Re: Stupid ENZYTE commercials "for natural male enhancement"
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2004, 09:14:43 PM »
Hmmmm...I think this is the wrong forum for this topic ... LOL

inthesun

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2004, 04:12:17 AM »
there's nothing better for male enhancement than a hot woman.

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2004, 04:36:21 AM »
I think the point of those commercials is just another attempt at a "legal" way of promoting on the Spam you see about penis enlargement.  Wasn't he in a pool, lost his trunks, and everyone was supposed to be impressed, or in a gym, or somethng like that?  I can't believe that company hasn't got shut down yet. 
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..