Author Topic: USC  (Read 11634 times)

wowand135

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Law School Numbers
    • Email
Re: USC
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2006, 07:10:28 PM »
I just called. "that decision had not been made yet and all decisions will be made by the 31st." she said it very quickly and rehearsed-like. but she said WILL not hope to be.

cob

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.54/167
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2006, 01:49:05 PM »
I haven't called yet.  I think I'm calling today.

drklahn

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2006, 02:30:33 PM »
I HATE USC  :P

john83

« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2006, 02:31:14 PM »
I haven't called yet.  I think I'm calling today.

a lot good it would do.  :D :D :D :D

goodnews

• Sr. Citizen
  • We're moving to where??
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2006, 06:31:53 PM »
HAHAHAHA I just laughed out loud in my cube.  My coworkers probably think I've finally lost it.

just called...the woman said i should be receiving something in the mail in about a week.

probably a rejection  :(

Tell her if it is a rejection she will be reciving something in the mail in a week...

probably a turd
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a W O L V E R I N E

cob

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.54/167
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2006, 06:33:54 PM »
I called and they said no decision yet.  Crap.  I think I've withdrawn in my head now.

EscapingWisco

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2006, 10:30:26 AM »
What other schools are you guys thinking of attending?  Why are we all holding out for USC?

Here are the schools I have left on the ballot:

USD ($$)- this is where my gut tells me to go.  I think I want to practice in San Diego or LA.  Probably because I've been living in the midwest and am frozen.  I need somewhere to thaw out.  It may not be the most prestigious school, but I think the quality of life would be hard to beat!  That's really important for me right now.

Wisconsin (in-state tuition) - my parents think I am nuts for not choosing UW.  I emailed the dean a letter that was over a page long.  He emailed me back AND called me that night.  Then, the next day, which was graduation, he spoke with me on the phone for a half hour about my decision.  Now how's that for customer service...exact opposite of USC.

and of course....USC.

What do you guys think?

Anyone else?  What are your options?  Maybe we are holding out for USC just because they are holding out on us... we might as well share our situations while we wait for our mail :)

whatsthedeal

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2006, 02:33:37 PM »
I got into GW with an 11,000 a year scholarship.  However, I have been in DC for 4 years and I was really looking forward to making a drastic change and stepping outside of my DC bubble.  USC and UCLA are my only west coast schools so everything is riding on them. What would really suck is getting waitlisted at USC after waiting all this time.

wowand135

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Law School Numbers
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2006, 04:15:12 PM »
i'm going to BU if i dont get in. i really dont want to leave CA so kinda considering Davis still

rajkp

« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2006, 07:41:41 PM »
Finally got the little white envelope with the rejection...