Law School Discussion

laptop

Re: laptop
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2006, 10:04:49 AM »
so... i just got a dell 710m as a graduation gift. i was not expecting such a huge (but small!) gift. it's very pretty, and although i was thinking of going with 14" instead of 12" screen, this one seems like it will still be comfortable to use, and very very portable. i haven't turned it on or set it up yet (too much of a distraction -- i need to pack!).

awesome!!!!

« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2006, 10:14:20 AM »
duck, how come i don't get to be in your lsd collage? don't we have a picture or two from that minifest? or am i just not cool enough :(

I don't have any pictures of you :( dorian took them with his camera and he didn't send me any or post any! I will be happy to put you in the collage if you or dorian provide a pic. :) You are def. cool enough!

« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2006, 10:32:43 AM »
ohh, sorry i didn't realize they were on dorian's camera.

you have mail :)

thanks, i added u in. can you find yourself? :)

« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2006, 10:36:39 AM »
ohh, sorry i didn't realize they were on dorian's camera.

you have mail :)

thanks, i added u in. can you find yourself? :)

hahaha. yup! i'm famous!!

yes, you are. even more famous than your tar!

« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2006, 03:28:00 PM »
question everyone.  I'm planning on getting the X60 with EPP discount.  Is it all right if I have it mailed to a friend's house to avoid taxes (he lives in New Hampshire).  Thanks for the help. Can't wait to get it.

Anyone know if this will mess up warranty repair work at all if ordering directly from Lenovo (i.e. they think the address of the user is different)?

SantiV

« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2006, 04:06:48 PM »
question everyone.  I'm planning on getting the X60 with EPP discount.  Is it all right if I have it mailed to a friend's house to avoid taxes (he lives in New Hampshire).  Thanks for the help. Can't wait to get it.

I wish I had a friend in NH, I am here in Mass but had to pay salestax when I ordered my Z60M online the other day. I don't think you will have a problem shipping it elsewhere.

Thanks for the info Duck.  I'll probably end up doing that, I'll save myself some good money.  By the way, I'm from Boston and not on the collage either.  I feel insulted  ;D j/k. 

SantiV

« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2006, 04:59:35 PM »
I'll come as long as I don't have to make cookies.

krumanadi

« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2006, 10:17:03 PM »

I wish I had a friend in NH, I am here in Mass but had to pay salestax when I ordered my Z60M online the other day. I don't think you will have a problem shipping it elsewhere.

Thanks for the info Duck.  I'll probably end up doing that, I'll save myself some good money.  By the way, I'm from Boston and not on the collage either.  I feel insulted  ;D j/k. 

Yeah that kind of sucked when I ordered mine from IBM.. How stupid of them to operate in so many states.. I bet it hurts their business.. Sh!t, I almost decided to cancel cause of it..;)

« Reply #168 on: May 16, 2006, 06:18:00 AM »
isnt the tax like 80 bucks? jesus just pay it....probably cost you that much in gas to drive to pick it up. 

trogdor

• the BURNINATOR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 16, 2006, 08:32:10 AM »