Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: NICE facilities!  (Read 1079 times)

Shepster

• I hate the law that's why I love law school!
    • View Profile
NICE facilities!
« on: January 24, 2004, 05:42:09 PM »
I was on vacation and went to visit Univ of Denver School of Law -- WOW!!  They just built a new building and it's really nice.  Does anyone know of any other schools that have A+ facilities?  Any in the NE?  Does anyone know how to find this out?  I once saw a web site that rated law school characteristics -- can't find/remember the name/address of the site, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks,
Shepster

planejane

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: NICE facilities!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 09:05:29 AM »
I used to go to DU for undergrad classes about seven years ago.  I lived in Denver when I was married.  The DU law campus is nice.  Did you go to the regular DU campus for undergrad and grad studies?  If you want a "college feeling" campus, DU is it.  I did not like living in Denver (personal feeling); however, DU is a nice place to study.  There are coffee shops and all sorts of "college" stuff to do.  The DU law campus is about 30 minutes max from the regular campus.  Did you go to the law library?  I went to a junior college up the street for my associates in paralegal studies.  We had field trips all the time for research in our paralegal classes.  We would hang out all weekend - did that for two years.  DU law library makes you want to go to law school.  I did not know they built a new building.  I bet it is nice.

Christie

Shepster

• I hate the law that's why I love law school!
    • View Profile
Re: NICE facilities!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 10:58:12 AM »
Thanks for your response.  That was the first time I had seen DU.  The new building includes the entire law school -- the library, classrooms, admin, cafeteria etc...-- and is located on the DU campus.  Hopefully there is a similar school in the north east.

Shepster