Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: black women/blond hair  (Read 28081 times)

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
Re: black women/blond hair
« Reply #190 on: November 05, 2007, 10:28:15 PM »
prolly thin b/c of the weave

nah...many people get weaves to let their hair rest/grow.  i know people who have weaves 24/7...and the few times they let their natural hair out, it's thick and long.

how does weave thin out your hair? prolly has perm damage

eh...maybe.  if it is, it's combo of that and the coloring.
Columbia 3L

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 05, 2007, 10:34:50 PM »

nah...many people get weaves to let their hair rest/grow.  i know people who have weaves 24/7...and the few times they let their natural hair out, it's thick and long.

eh...maybe.  if it is, it's combo of that and the coloring.

It can still be damaging because of the braids and/or glue.  It's definitely less damaging than blow-drying/hot curling your own hair everyday, but B is probably a lot harder on her hair than the average person, even with the weave.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 06, 2007, 01:18:19 PM »

well this isn't the case w/ Beyonce because she's rich BUT if you leave weave in too long, the tracks actually weigh down your hair. It's like each strand of hair with a ball and chain attached to it.  So while MCB is right most ppl do use it to let their hair rest sometimes it turns right around and does the opposite.  That's if it's sewn in.  Certainly the glue in the glued-in weaves is really bad for hair and some hairdressers absolutely refuse to glue in weaves.  Also, some ppl's hair is so damaged to begin with, you can't do ANYTHING with it so it's best to leave it alone. 

Not sure what happened to B tho, her mom's a hairdresser right?  Well maybe too many quick styling (blowers, color, glued in weaves)   
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

naturallybeyoutiful

• Sr. Citizen
  • Everything is everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 12, 2007, 07:57:42 PM »
I have never seen pics of her without the weave!  She's still, without a doubt, a pretty girl; that said, she doesn't look any better in these photos than the average black woman you see all dolled up, imo.  Sad to say it, but her career would probably suffer without all those tracks!
Harvard Law: What, like it's hard?

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 12, 2007, 08:31:12 PM »
I have never seen pics of her without the weave!  She's still, without a doubt, a pretty girl; that said, she doesn't look any better in these photos than the average black woman you see all dolled up, imo.  Sad to say it, but her career would probably suffer without all those tracks!

More of her without the weave:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,88037.msg2496231.html#msg2496231

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 15, 2009, 10:39:46 AM »
julie smell flame. (smoke frome flame, actually.)

cs0620

• Sr. Citizen
  • Not sure what decade to live in...
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 15, 2009, 01:26:41 PM »
I don't know if I'd recognize her as easily with dark hair.
The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity.

John F. Kennedy

AgreeToDisagree

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 15, 2009, 03:56:58 PM »
I don't date women with weaves. I only do natural in that dept.
"We have all met that type-- know-it-alls in our society who appoint themselves as infallible experts, but who actually know very little." - Ben Carson M.D.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 15, 2009, 04:29:04 PM »
what abut your other departments?

AgreeToDisagree

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 15, 2009, 06:14:41 PM »
Other depts.:

- pretty toes, pedicure; small to medium size foot.

- nice legs & thighs, a lil' thickness; curvy derriere (I need to feel like I'm with a woman).

- preferably a relatively flat stomach, but a lil' belly is not a problem.

- medium-medium to medium-large cup size (I need to feel like I'm with a woman).

- natural medium to long length hair.

- full lips.

- light to medium to swarthy complextion.

- not suffering from ABS.

- not in need of vaginal reconstructive surgery; able to constrict vaginal muscles.

I'm a happy man (as far as the physical/cosmetic attributes are concerned).
"We have all met that type-- know-it-alls in our society who appoint themselves as infallible experts, but who actually know very little." - Ben Carson M.D.